+726

Girls, at some point in your life, you have said the word "tampon" or "period" or something related to them purely for the purpose of making a guy feel uncomfortable, amirite?

DanaBugs avatar
7 8
The voters have decided that DanaBug is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If a guy gets uncomfortable hearing/talking about periods and and PMS paraphernalia, he's probably immature..

@If a guy gets uncomfortable hearing/talking about periods and and PMS paraphernalia, he's probably immature..

Depends on the context. If you're like "Oh my gawd! I just had the heaviest flow last night, it was disgusting!"

That's pretty awkward

Ah... It is a fun trick. :D

I'm so used to hearing that shit lol. Having 3 older sisters kind of helps with that.

I do, but then they talk about their erections to try to get back at me

Whenever my friends little brother is spying on us while we talk, and he thinks we don't see him, I say something like "Oh my gosh, and there was tamponin the bathroom all covered in blood..." and he runs away screaming smile smilie