+493

Its wrong that a 7th grade girl at my school is pregnant with a 5th grade boy, amirite?

Rain96s avatar
2 54
The voters have decided that Rain96 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

WTF?
I'm not sure I believe you

That fetus is an overachiever.

is it even possible for a fifth grader to get someone pregnant o.o

@is it even possible for a fifth grader to get someone pregnant o.o

Some people hit puberty earlier than others. Girls can start going through puberty in elementary school so I assume guys can as well.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm Some people hit puberty earlier than others. Girls can start going through puberty in elementary school so I assume...

I know that, but usually boys start a couple years later than girls (yeah i actually learnt something in health class lol) so thats normal for a girl, but for a guy this seems extremely young, but i suppose there's always the early bloomers haha - assuming that this post is even true of course

@I know that, but usually boys start a couple years later than girls (yeah i actually learnt something in health...

Yes, they do usually start later than Elementary school. However, it can happen, I'm sure. Although whether or not there is any validity to OP's claim is another story.

That is SO fucked up. When I was in 5th grade, I don't even remember even knowing what sex is.

Wow... Cannot even begin to describe how weird and twisted that is :/

Cydonias avatar Cydonia Yeah You Are +22Reply

There are little kids where I live that are having sex in 5th and 6th grade now...like, where the fuck are their parents?!? 9th grade and up, I understand. But these little 11 year olds should NOT be sexually active!!!

Ash7711s avatar Ash7711 Yeah You Are +20Reply
@Ash7711 There are little kids where I live that are having sex in 5th and 6th grade now...like, where the fuck are their...

When I was in 7th or 8th grade there was a girl a year younger than me who was pregnant. The father was this really weird guy who I had a class with who always tried to get me to come over to his house to 'sing in his band.' I was very much creeped out.

@Ash7711 Wow, that is creepy :| I just don't understand how the parents allow that!

I know. Parents that allow that to happen just don't even care.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm I know. Parents that allow that to happen just don't even care.

My son is only 5 1/2 months old but let me find out he does shit like that at that age and I'll beat his ass! Lol it's just...I don't even know! Like, why the fuck would you LET your 10 year olds screw around.

Ash7711s avatar Ash7711 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Ash7711 My son is only 5 1/2 months old but let me find out he does shit like that at that age and I'll beat his ass! Lol...

I know! If I have a son and I find out he's having sex with a girl, even if he's 16, I'll have his father beat his ass. Lol. Just because he was stupid enough to get caught lol

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm I know! If I have a son and I find out he's having sex with a girl, even if he's 16, I'll have his father beat his...

Lol my fiancé said he probably wouldn't mind if he's that old, but then he was like, "well it just depends..." if he's careful then I think I'd be okay...but I dunno. I think a lot of teens today are still too immature to being having sex. It bugs me that people try to bang as many people as possible, too! In my opinion it should be a special thing saved for the person you would want to be with forever, not just someone you'd be stuck with if there was an unplanned baby...just my thoughts.

Ash7711s avatar Ash7711 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Ash7711 Lol my fiancé said he probably wouldn't mind if he's that old, but then he was like, "well it just depends..." if...

Exactly. I don't think there is anything wrong with premarital sex as long as it's with someone you are absolutely sure you love and who loves you too. Not just some random person you think is hot.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm Exactly. I don't think there is anything wrong with premarital sex as long as it's with someone you are absolutely...

I'm glad someone agrees :P most people don't. I just don't see the point in having sex with as many people as possible. Especially when girls have sex with so many guys they lose count. I have a friend who has had sex with 18 guys and she's only 19. I just don't get it >:( have some respect for yourself!

Ash7711s avatar Ash7711 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Ash7711 I'm glad someone agrees :P most people don't. I just don't see the point in having sex with as many people as...

That's ridiculous. I've never been emotionally close enough to that many guys to have sex with them.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm That's ridiculous. I've never been emotionally close enough to that many guys to have sex with them.

Haha I'm not even friends with that many! Well, really I don't talk to any guys. Just my fiancé's friend that we hang out with. I'm glad some people have self respect :)

I hate that term "sexualy active" like someday we are gonna deactivate or something?

@BananaTontaBajista I hate that term "sexualy active" like someday we are gonna deactivate or something?

What does it even MEAN? Does it mean are you currently having sex at this particular point in time? No, I am currently sitting here talking to you, not having sex. But thank you for your interest. Or does it mean at some point in your life you had sex? Or if you recently had sex and intend to have sex again in the near future?

I hate vague terms.

If this is true (and there are cases where it is), then it's kind of weird to think the child will be graduating middle school at the same time the father will be graduating college.

I think sex is wrong for teenagers and anyone under 21 (just my opinion, please don't hate me), I can't even imagine an 11 year old having sex when puberty probably hasn't even hit him yet.

@fEMMAnist 21? That's pretty high. In many cultures people are married way before that.

My school has this program where 2 students are picked to go to Costa Rica for the summer. Two kids that went came to talk to use about it and they told us that there were people that were married and having babies at 12 because they had to repopulate.

Just thought that was a little relevant.

Shuns avatar Shun Yeah You Are +3Reply

It is in this case.

Rain96s avatar Rain96 Yeah You Are 0Reply

How old are kids in 5th grade?

Now where are you from or what school do you go to? Just for reference

Rain96s avatar Rain96 Yeah You Are +2Reply

If they're happy with it and they can support the baby then I don't think it's wrong.

@AntiJokeChicken If they're happy with it and they can support the baby then I don't think it's wrong.

There 5th and 7th grade do you really think they can support it?!?!?! I can't believe you would say its ok for middle schoolers to have sex!!!! That's just wrong!!!!!

Rain96s avatar Rain96 Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Rain96 There 5th and 7th grade do you really think they can support it?!?!?! I can't believe you would say its ok for...

I would imagine that they're parents would help out a fair bit. And hey, who am I to judge? They can do whatever the hell they want.

@AntiJokeChicken I would imagine that they're parents would help out a fair bit. And hey, who am I to judge? They can do whatever...

I see where you're coming from, but it could be a lot of trauma on the child. Having a teen mother makes the child pretty much know that they were a mistake, and the kid would probably face some judgement from other kids as he got older. And I don't think a fifth grade boy is going to stick around to father a child, so that adds even more trauma right there.
All in all, just a bad idea.

@DoctorWhat I see where you're coming from, but it could be a lot of trauma on the child. Having a teen mother makes the child...

I also see what you're saying but I'm saying if it didn't cause trauma on the child and if they can be supported then I have nothing against it. Basically, people can do whatever they want and it doesn't bother me, as long as it's not hurting anyone. If they cannot support the child then I would be against it.

@AntiJokeChicken I also see what you're saying but I'm saying if it didn't cause trauma on the child and if they can be supported...

My sister was 16 when she got pregnant my family supported her and the baby but it ruined her childhood. She was no longer a teenager she was mom. Just wait till you have kids your opinion will change.

Rain96s avatar Rain96 Yeah You Are +1Reply