+606

It's ironic that A list celebrities spend a lot of their time trying not to be noticed so they can just live their lives, but I bet one of the places they really wish they could get noticed would be while driving. You can just imagine a big SUV with neon signs on the side that say 'Attention, this is Brad Pitt. I shit thee not, the real Brad Pitt. Do not cut me off again and please let me in the damn turning lane.', amirite?

John_MacTavishs avatar
63 32
The voters have decided that John_MacTavish is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"I shit thee not" hehe smilie

Fred_Weasleys avatar Fred_Weasley Yeah You Are +72Reply

I only favorted this because of the fantastic wording.

Treeleafs avatar Treeleaf Yeah You Are +50Reply
@Your_Moms_Boyfriend how do you favort things? I must know this witchcraft.

I'd tell you, but the wizards of the darkest depths of Amirite have forbidden me to share their secrets with mortals.

Treeleafs avatar Treeleaf Yeah You Are +19Reply

Or at the coffee shop.
"Okay, guys! It's me, Chad Michael Murray, and I need a fucking latte fast!"

Harpers avatar Harper Yeah You Are +31Reply

Oh god oh god oh god my first post of the day. Umm I'd like to thank my mom and dad who always believed in me. My brother and sister who always pushed me to be my best, everyone who is just so great to me. Gosh I'm tearing up, you are all so wonderful, thank you so much. And a special thanks to our lord and savior... Anthony! Who really made this possible. Thank you again, good bye

Wouldn't that be worse? People would be honking their horns and trying to crowd around the celebrity's car.

Actualy, people would probably try to cut the celebrity off or bump into his or her car just to meet him or her. My teacher almost crashed into Natalie Portman once on accident. He didn't know who she was at the time, but apparently she's nice... People would try to do that just to get a glimpse.

Suggested for POTD y smilie

Shuns avatar Shun Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Shun Suggested for POTD

:O Someone must really respect my wishes!

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Shun Suggested for POTD

Same here. Just 3 minutes ago.

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are +5Reply

But celebrities don't drive! They all have private jets.

@TheBlindMan But celebrities don't drive! They all have private jets.

Note to self, add some sort of emoticon or people will not catch that you're joking.

I SEE what you did there...

Lol You see what i did there? NO! You didn't! Cuz you're fucking BLIND!

J_A_C_Ks avatar J_A_C_K No Way +23Reply

You are the reason they have to yell while they drive blind guy. And yes, they fly EVERYWHERE.

OnePiecepkmns avatar OnePiecepkmn Yeah You Are +6Reply

For a person who's a non celebrity, this is nice. Imagine if you did rear end Brad Pitt. Awesome story, and proof since you would probably have to get pictures of the damage, and his insurance.

I'm so happy this finally got POTD. This has been one of my favorite posts of all time.

Just imagine how awful traffic would be though. Instead of not moving for twenty minutes you might be stuck in stand-still traffic for hours

Okay this is like way too long for my drunken brain to understand I just saw Brad Pitt and I guess I approve haaaaa

Cedzs avatar Cedz Yeah You Are -7Reply
@Cedz Okay this is like way too long for my drunken brain to understand I just saw Brad Pitt and I guess I approve haaaaa

Some people send bad texts or bad pictures when they're drunk. Others...others write bad comments on Amirite.

Writing bad comments on the internet is a lot better than sending texts to people who actually know me, I don't really care.

Cedzs avatar Cedz Yeah You Are +8Reply
Cedzs avatar Cedz Yeah You Are +1Reply

Well, I never said one was worse than the other. And why did I not get a notification from your reply? hmm smilie