+252

When you were younger, that noise that the bathtub makes as it's draining the last of the water used to scare the shit out of you, amirite?

KatashiRomuros avatar
5 8
The voters have decided that KatashiRomuro is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You're saying this like it's still not scary...

The noise of the toilet flushing scared the crap out of me. I would flush then run as fast as I could.

@Deathelf The noise of the toilet flushing scared the crap out of me. I would flush then run as fast as I could.

If I was home alone I'd be too scared to flush so I'd wait until my parents got home and quickly flush when they came through the front door.

silvershadow6s avatar silvershadow6 Yeah You Are 0Reply

same here! in public stalls, i'd always slam the door shut behind me before the noise built up too much!

oh, and i can't help but laugh that the toilet scared the crap out of you... very effective system i must say ;) haha!

spicygenous avatar spicygenou Yeah You Are 0Reply

whenever my shower makes strange noises it scares the shit out of me ._.

and then the tub was brown :(

PoohBear0011s avatar PoohBear0011 Yeah You Are 0Reply

It's...COMING.

DoctorWhats avatar DoctorWhat Yeah You Are 0Reply