-103

It's cool when a bunch of new songs all have the same line in them, like lately with "Inception," "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger," and "from the window to the wall," amirite?

Favvkess avatar
0 19
The voters have decided that Favvkes is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

In my opinion it really shows how music is just recycled these days. They don't even have to be clever anymore. They can just take different lines from other songs, throw it together, and call it a song.

@1586075

okay i edited it a bit. Still make no sense? hmm smilie

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are 0Reply
Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1586092

hmm. interesting point. Though I do like that feeling when you hear the line and you're like "ZOMG that's in this song too!"

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1586088

could you replace "thread" with "line"? That does make it easier to understand

I think you might've been high when you made this.

Shuns avatar Shun No Way +4Reply
@ilikefurrywolves4815 i dont get it

I fail to comprehend this.

Which songs have these lines?

@XilianEmpires Which songs have these lines?

E.T. by Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson's "What Doesn't Kill You," Kanye West "Stronger," "Say Hello to Goodbye" by Shontelle, Tonight by Enrique Iglesias, etc

Its pretty funny to look at the comments, and see everyone talking about how they don't understand this post... OP. you're a dumbass... jk. jk. don't get mad over this. I'm just trying to make this comment long, so I don't have to get back to studying for my final.. sigh back to work. (can someone 'cool story, bro' this comment?)