+347

You choose to not drink alcohol, amirite?

flowers avatar
2 27
The voters have decided that flower is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

When I was underage, sure. Now that I'm 12, I go all out.

@1587987

Sure, you can have fun without alcohol. That's your choice. My choice is to have fun with alcohol sometimes. Some people do go overboard, but it's not everybody.

@1587962

The only stories worth telling are the ones you can barely remember.

I don't know how to vote because sometimes I choose not to drink alcohol and other times I choose to drink it. Nobody ever forces me to drink alcohol.

Alcohol can tear apart families and lives-I've seen it happen so I would never drink. Besides, the smell and taste is enough to keep people from drinking it.

Now I will most likely get downvoted, but oh well.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +16Reply
@KirstenAnn Alcohol can tear apart families and lives-I've seen it happen so I would never drink. Besides, the smell and...

You don't like the way alcohol smells? Beer smells gross but some nice wine smells like God.

@KirstenAnn I find all alcohol smells horrible. Especially wine.

Really? Even Champagne? Even sugary desert liquors? Even those yummy coconut mango pineapple margaritas with colorful umbrellas? How can you not like yummy coconut mango pineapple margaritas with colorful umbrellas? It's blasphemy!

Alcoholic drinks are so diverse. I don't understand how someone can not like all of them.

Alcohol smells funny.

Erins avatar Erin Yeah You Are +9Reply

I'm underage and I've never had alcohol, though I've had the opportunity. I can't imagine myself drinking that much after I turn 21 either. I don't like the thought of not being completely in control of myself because it's one of the few things I do have control over.

I thought I was never going to do it. Then I tried it.

I don't go out of my way to drink, but whenever my friends ask me to, I join. The only reason I drink is because it makes me more outgoing. And it makes everything like 5x funnier.

I've tried sips and stuff, but I don't really drink. I'm not trying to act all high and mighty, I don't mind if other drink, I just don't like it.

I'm underage and no one buys it at my house, so I don't have a choice. The only thing I would want to drink a lot of is champagne yum smilie.

I chose not to drink every time I go out, but I do sometimes. If I didn't have a bad childhood experience due to alcoholism I'd probably drink more, so I don't judge.

only yummy alcohol like Bacardi Breezer and WKD for me