+356

Someone can have glasses, braces, and a lot of freckles and still be attractive, amirite?

qwerty123s avatar
0 11
The voters have decided that qwerty123 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Pics or its just a myth.

I've never understood why freckles are associated with being ugly...

I think braces are sexy. Not sure why.

Emaphinas avatar Emaphina Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Emaphina I think braces are sexy. Not sure why.

You're probably subconsciously noting that their family is wealthy. Probably. I'm not a psychiatrist.

fifthfogels avatar fifthfogel Yeah You Are +1Reply
@fifthfogel You're probably subconsciously noting that their family is wealthy. Probably. I'm not a psychiatrist.

Valid point. However, dental care -including braces- are free where I come from.

Emaphinas avatar Emaphina Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Emaphina Valid point. However, dental care -including braces- are free where I come from.

Well maybe you like them because it's usually a sign of being young, people in my area get them from grades 6-9, but maybe able to reproduce, not like they're 5. I think I read somewhere people are atracted to youth.

fifthfogels avatar fifthfogel Yeah You Are 0Reply

lindsaylohan

Freckles are totally attractive! Braces aren't necessarily unattractive, and glasses are pretty neutral. They can go either way. Most importantly of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.