+563

'Twas Christmas morning and all through the site the users received achievements with delight. The family gave gifts in its own special way: by posting uplifting and kind posts today. The quarrels so common at this time of year found almost no place on our little site here. To convey my feelings I produced a rhyme (my small present rapped in a poetic chime). To our online family I must say good night, and thank you, have a good Christmas, amirite?

TYPOs avatar
110 17
The voters have decided that TYPO is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

T'was the morning of Christmas, and all through the house the guinea pig was flying and disturbing the mouse. The wrapping lay torn on the floor and the chair and the children, clutching toys, had made the sofa their lair. The parents had retreated, clutching their heads, and drank from their coffee right down to the dregs. And I with my laptop and my wings that I flap, had just begun thinking about inspirational crap. When upon my screen I beheld such a post, I knew I must comment, a metaphorical toast. Down for my keyboard I reached in a flash, typing so hard the keys clicked and crashed.
The sun on the side of the concrete did shine as I deflected my siblings who begged with a whine. "I need to finish this!" I exclaimed as I made words appear. "It might get more Loves than all my work yet this year!" With my fingers rushing, so lively and quick, I tacked on a line and finished with a click. More rapid than updates my words came, and I thought of my Followers and called them by name. "Look Jerkface! Look Bro_Nap! Look dawg56! See colette, see Xefon, see Rashed and trueshimmerchapstick! To the top of the post and the end of the wall, but I ran out of space before calling them all

at first i thought that the last sentence didnt rhyme, then i realized i forgot to read the amirite? :O

Cgymnast7s avatar Cgymnast7 Yeah You Are +31Reply

"All trolls please rise for your national anthem"

TIS THE SEASON TO BE TROLLING TROLOLOLOLLOLOL-LOLOL-LOLLOLLOLLOL
BARAK OBAMA IS A TERRORIST TROLOLOLOLLOLOL-LOLOL-LOLLOLLOLLOL
THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED TROLOLOLOLLOLOL-LOLOL-LOLLOLLOLLOL
GOD HATES BLACKS AND GAYS AND MUSLIMS TROLOLOLOLOL-=LOLOLOLOLOO-LOL-LOL-LOL
ANTHONYS PROBABLY GONNA DELETE THIS COMMENT TROLOLOLOLLOLOL-LOLOL-LOLLOLLOLLOL

moment of silence ensues
You may resume your shenanigans.

Pedo_Cats avatar Pedo_Cat Yeah You Are +25Reply
@1591119

That's their username. It's not an anon. They don't always have typos. I think.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1591119

He wrote rapped, not wrapped.

Emperorerrors avatar Emperorerror Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Emperorerror He wrote rapped, not wrapped.

So they changed it. I don't rember that when it first showed up on the just in page. Guess I should have read through it again after Brettward95 replied. Thanks though.

Please no abortion flamewars on christmas...

@TheShamWowGuy Please no abortion flamewars on christmas...

Abortion is the worst kind of murder. This issue needs to be brought to attention now so that we can stop it.