+271

It seems that the longer and harder to say it is the more politically correct it is, amirite?

B10ckH34ds avatar
0 16
The voters have decided that B10ckH34d is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Political correctness gives "bad" words more power. Don't want people to say fag? Stop caring. They'll have less fun doing it. Fuck political correctness.

@1591627

"Oh muh gawwwwd gruhh do you know what this stupid ho Christmahanaquanzica did?!"

Vitaes avatar Vitae No Way +3Reply
@1591979

Y u no jokes. D:

Vitaes avatar Vitae No Way +2Reply
@1592015

It sounded like a ghetto name.

Vitaes avatar Vitae No Way +1Reply

People without whom the total amount of melanin in the human race would be much reduced. Blacks.

I didnt even know what caucasian was the first time i saw it on a standardised test. And he's not african american if he and his family lived next door for as long as my family has.

LukeMurrays avatar LukeMurray Yeah You Are +4Reply

Lies, starfish and jellyfish are now technically "sea stars" and "sea jellies", but those aren't long words, nor are they hard to say.

@B10ckH34d Are they supposed to be rude?

I have no idea what that comment is supposed to mean

@Paradoxal I have no idea what that comment is supposed to mean

Star fish and jellyfish were not meant to be rude. they are just misnomers because neither are fish. your comment is irrelevant

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +1Reply

Long and hard :wink:

And the more ridiculous. Also, most politically correct terms also have a lifespan of 1-2 years before they become discriminatory.