+239

If you were a hobo, you would just hang out by ATM machines. That way, it would be really hard for people to think of excuses to not give you money, amirite?

miss_marymac_attacks avatar
6 13
The voters have decided that miss_marymac_attack is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't know if I know where an Automated Teller Machine Machine is. Is that what people put their Personal Identification Number Numbers into?

@I don't know if I know where an Automated Teller Machine Machine is. Is that what people put their Personal...

1: Insert card
2: Insert PIN (Personal Identification Number)
3: Pick which of your accounts you want to take money from.
4: Choose the amount of money you want to get.
5: Take money
6. Drive/Walk away with money in hand/wallet.

Where I live, ATM machines are usually by the banks, in malls, or in popular stores.

Sneeds avatar Sneed Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Sneed 1: Insert card 2: Insert PIN (Personal Identification Number) 3: Pick which of your accounts you want to take money...

I was making fun of the fact that ATM machine is redundant because the M stands for Machine, making ATM machine mean Automated Teller Machine Machine.

@I was making fun of the fact that ATM machine is redundant because the M stands for Machine, making ATM machine...

Oh gosh. My sarcasm-detector was broken. I feel like the biggest idiot right now.

Sneeds avatar Sneed Yeah You Are +16Reply

Better yet: dress up as an ATM.

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +5Reply

But usually the ATM gives you twentys. Then it's easy to say "i have no change & need this money for something else"