+127

Older siblings-- when your younger brother/sister was born you were super excited and fantasized about being the cool, fun older sibling, taking them on adventures and entertaining their friends, amirite?

mashmallow515s avatar
2 8
The voters have decided that mashmallow515 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

After I was born, my sister got extremely jealous. One time during a home-movie when my dad was filming me, you hear her in the background: "FILM ME. FILM ME NOW. FILM ME OR I'LL SCREAM. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

@goodtime After I was born, my sister got extremely jealous. One time during a home-movie when my dad was filming me, you...

That was totally me as a child... after the eagerness of a sibling wore off, I turned ragingly jealous of my younger brother. My grandma tells a story of how I used to try to (dangerously) pull him from my mom's arms when she was carrying him. >.>

mashmallow515s avatar mashmallow515 Yeah You Are +1Reply

When my younger brother was born I told my mom that I wanted a sister

I was the youngest for most of my life, then all of a sudden while I'm in h.s. my mom decides to have another kid. I was VERY upset and did not do a good job of hiding it. Now I have middle child syndrome :(.

No, I was pissed that I was no longer the only child.

What I WANTED was a younger sister so I could basically have a real life barbie doll to play with for the rest of my life, but what I GOT is an annoying brat - a boy - who has to be the center of attention all the freaking time and almost always leaves me with the feeling of wanting to smack the shit out of him. Hard.