+82

Girls and gay guys: it feels amazing when a guy cums inside of you (condom or no condom), amirite?

flowers avatar
0 70
The voters have decided that flower is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This really disturbed me for some reason..

@Shun This really disturbed me for some reason..

I'm sorry. I hope you will learn to enjoy sex, and specifically this act in sex. After all, that's how babies are made. I think it's pretty natural to like creampies.

flowers avatar flower Yeah You Are -9Reply
@Shun It was just a bad mental image is all.

hold up you're 14? troll smilie don't piss anybody off. "You must be aged 16 years or older to use this website and/or have an account on this website. Anybody found to be under 16 will have their account removed without warning." It's in the conditions of use.

@hold up you're 14? don't piss anybody off. "You must be aged 16 years or older to use this website and/or...

Hate to say it, but plenty of people under 16 use this site. Yeah, it's against the rules, but really, as long as they aren't being incredibly annoying or trollish, I can't see it being a big deal.

I just looked at your profile and I see that you're 14. Of course you're disturbed.

flowers avatar flower Yeah You Are +21Reply
@flower I just looked at your profile and I see that you're 14. Of course you're disturbed.

It's still kind of gross for anybody to hear about someone else talking about their sexual experiences. It's a little bit like pda.

@Brettward95 It's still kind of gross for anybody to hear about someone else talking about their sexual experiences. It's a...

Hm you're a guy so i think that makes the differences. most girls discuss everything, including TMI stuff. In fact i know how often all my friends have sex, how big their bfs dicks are, and whether they're any good at it. And its normal to us and every other girl i met. We just like to talk about everything...i dont think guys socialize that way though.

@soberlikekesha Hm you're a guy so i think that makes the differences. most girls discuss everything, including TMI stuff. In fact...

Girls talk about that stuff too?! Basically all we talk about is masturbation and sex. Mostly it's jokes. I guess when people talk seriously about specifics is when it makes me feel weird. I guess I'm just immature about this stuff.

@Brettward95 Girls talk about that stuff too?! Basically all we talk about is masturbation and sex. Mostly it's jokes. I guess...

Girls joke too, but then we also talk serious about it. idk im a very open person and have no problem talking about this stuff, neither do any of my friends but maybe we're all just weird like that lol.

@Um, ew?

What are you 12? Grow up, you shouldnt be on the internet if you think sex is gross.

@soberlikekesha What are you 12? Grow up, you shouldnt be on the internet if you think sex is gross.

I'm seventeen and I believe that some things should be kept private, thank you.

@I'm seventeen and I believe that some things should be kept private, thank you.

If it pains you so intensely to see it, I still don't see why you should get on the internet, where worser things are talked about every day. Wait a year or two, this will become normal conversation to you.

@soberlikekesha If it pains you so intensely to see it, I still don't see why you should get on the internet, where worser things...

I just think that people shouldn't go around bragging about their sex lives. It's just stupid, when you really think about it. There are much better conversation topics that don't make you look like a dumbass slut. I'm not talking about you; I'm referring to people in general.

@I just think that people shouldn't go around bragging about their sex lives. It's just stupid, when you really...

I don't see anybody bragging anywhere on here, but whatever. But you're 17 and i doubt you've had a lot, if any, sexual experiences so you wouldn't understand how liberating a healthy sexual relationship with your significant other can be.

@soberlikekesha I don't see anybody bragging anywhere on here, but whatever. But you're 17 and i doubt you've had a lot, if any...

I've had plenty of healthy relationships, none of them sexual. I believe that anywhere under eighteen is way too young and, really, eighteen is pretty young too. If you're too young to have and take care of a child you're clearly too young for sex. However, I know I'm not the only person who is irritated by people openly talking about their sex lives; I know so many people, some of them older than me and most of them not virgins, who would either not give a shit and tune out someone or give them crap if that person started talking about his or her private life...

@I've had plenty of healthy relationships, none of them sexual. I believe that anywhere under eighteen is way too...

We all like to have our rules about virginity. I personally think that somewhere between 16-18 (maybe to 20) is a good time to lose it. I say that because you're body has developed for the most part by then. And usually you're mature enough to understand how to protect yourself and to know what to do. 18 is not very young, less than century ago many people had children around this age. There are people in their 30s and 40s and beyond not ready for kids, and there are 16 year olds trying to get pregnant. We have birth control for a reason. Just because you can't emotionally, physically, or financially handle the responsibilities of a raising a child doesn't mean you shouldn't be allowed to engage in sex, which feels so so good. I have been extremely depressed in the past that I was unable to get off. Yes there is masturbation (which doesn't work for me), but it doesn't compare to sharing these feelings of ecstasy with another. Sex is incredibly important for your mental health as well as your physical health.

flowers avatar flower Yeah You Are +2Reply
@flower We all like to have our rules about virginity. I personally think that somewhere between 16-18 (maybe to 20) is a...

First of all, sex has nothing to do with whether or not your body has developed and it sure as hell isn't the feeling; it's a psychological thing. you need to be mentally developed, which no one is that early. The whole reason sex exists is reproduction, and if you aren't ready for that in every way then I don't see why fucking should even be in the picture...

I'm over 18 and i lost my virginity past age 18 too so you can cut that "im too young to know" crap now. And I don't believe that i you're too young for kids you shouldnt be having sex. This is why condoms and birth control are around. And honestly to properly care for a child you should make at least 100 grand a year (as to not go into debt), do your parents make that?

And you know what, im on the internet where i dont know anyone so i feel more comfortable talking about this. Otherwise i only speak to my friends about it. But my friends and I are very frank about it. Idk it shows vast maturity to me to be able to speak about sexual experiences without giggling or acting like you're doing something naughty so maybe that's why I just dont care about talking about it bc to me, sex is a normal part of life its not that big of a deal.

@soberlikekesha I'm over 18 and i lost my virginity past age 18 too so you can cut that "im too young to know" crap now. And I...

I'm not saying I'm uncomfortable; I just find it really irritating and unnecessary. It makes people look desperate for attention, not mature. And for god's sake, I'm not making any accusations or assumptions; calm down. I neither care what my parents make nor does this have anything to do with that.

@1606782

Thank you! I thought no one knew how to think...

@1606951

Exactly!! People just ink they're cool 'cause they like to sleep around.... news flash, THAT ISN'T ADMIRABLE AT ALL.

@Exactly!! People just ink they're cool 'cause they like to sleep around.... news flash, THAT ISN'T ADMIRABLE AT ALL.

How has a discussion about having good sex turned into an argument about how everyone who isn't ready for babies but still has healthy sex is a stupid whore?

flowers avatar flower Yeah You Are 0Reply
@I'm not answering this; you clearly missed my point.

It's a rhetorical question, it doesn't need an answer.

And if you're not answering it, don't give me an answer saying you're not answering it! Just don't say anything at all.

@I'm not saying I'm uncomfortable; I just find it really irritating and unnecessary. It makes people look desperate...

I think im going to end the discussion, going again you're 17 you don't understand the way I do or other people your age might. When I was 17 I didn't see the big deal of sex, obviously i didnt slut around but i didnt see why it should be kept a secret and hidden like it's some horrible thing. also sex is not just for reproduction, shows how much you know already by making a statement like that. So keep on being judgmental and thinking every girl who enjoys/talks about sex is a slut. That's fine. Anonymous people's opinions don't matter anyway :)

I agree with soberlikekesha above.

I am in no way bragging or anything, which I think you realize. It's perfectly okay to make a comment about sex - what we enjoy about it and stuff. For one thing, this is an anonymous site that allows us to say whatever we wish. Do I talk about having sex with just anyone on the street? No. However, I fortunately have plenty of friends that I can discuss intimate matters with. And I know from experience that it is very important to speak openly and frankly about about your sex life. I hope that you will someday be comfortable talking about private things like this with people other than your partner. And adults often discuss their sex lives by the way, it is in no way a disliked or dissproved of topic.

flowers avatar flower Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Jennitalia CREAMPIES LMFAO

how is that hilarious?

flowers avatar flower Yeah You Are -2Reply
@flower how is that hilarious?

How is it not? I just found it hilarious to see the word "creampie" used in a serious context/tone. Lawlawlawlawl

Jennitalias avatar Jennitalia Yeah You Are +7Reply

I may be immature, but this thought made me cringe...

@runnerdude I may be immature, but this thought made me cringe...

You don't like to think about cumming inside girls?

Someone just got laid.

@Serg Someone just got laid.

Sadly, no, not this week. Fucking period.

flowers avatar flower Yeah You Are +24Reply
@flower Sadly, no, not this week. Fucking period.

Did I get thumbs down because I have my period? I'm sorry my body functions properly...

flowers avatar flower Yeah You Are +31Reply

Any other girls apply this post to oral too?

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +8Reply

Never used a condom and had to employ the pulling out technique for the longest time. First time I came inside, it was not by choice. She was on top, I was "there", so I started telling her to get up. Her response? "Nah!" troll smilie and she sat right the fuck down.

Long story short, it was incredible. She got on the pill, and hundreds of times later, cumming inside is still the most satisfying thing in the world.

@Brettward95 Did she get pregnant?

No, she's a total nympho and it was around when we first started having sex, so we were going about 4 times a day. That was the last time that day, so there wasn't much ammo in the magazine, if you catch my drift.

@Brettward95 Sounds like a fantasy.

Only until it actually happens. It's rather difficult to keep up with her, especially since women have no refractory period. I'm the one that wants to cuddle after sex, and she's still ready to go.

Ive never had a guy come inside me. Prob wont either until im ready for the babies.

I'm neither a girl nor a gay guy so I didn't bother to finish reading the post. However, from what I read in the comments, it doesn't seem too appealing.

BAHAHAHA Best comment section ever!

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are 0Reply

Sex just isn't sex without them cumming inside of you.

Clay_s avatar Clay_ Yeah You Are -3Reply

The YYA's are at 69...:D greattt! Hahaha

Think of it like this: stuffing your turkey with your favourite stuffing.

I don't like when he cums inside of me.... The cum is wasted then on babies that I don't want. So I make sure he comes in a jar or a glass so I can savee it. Then I finger myself to it laterr (; hmu! (;

I always use that as an abbreviation for "come" to my friends, so I have to be careful when I'm texting someone like my mom.

"Can you cum over here for a sec?" <---There's nothing wrong with that if you say it...