+236

Peace, like socialism is a beautiful Idea in theory, but like socialism, peace can not work due to human nature, we lack the ability to be truly peaceful, amirite?

FreeSpeakerss avatar
4 11
The voters have decided that FreeSpeakers is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm glad someone finally understands that Socialism isn't the work of the devil.

Deep, man.

This reminds me of what Agent Smith said in The Matrix.

Not extreme socialism, though. You mean like what some European countries have, right?

@Brettward95 Not extreme socialism, though. You mean like what some European countries have, right?

There really isn't anything wrong with socialism. It's when it turns into communism that it goes bad.

@Sonofarifle There really isn't anything wrong with socialism. It's when it turns into communism that it goes bad.

Communism is the extreme socialism I was talking about. I don't disagree with European Socialism at all.

@Brettward95 Communism is the extreme socialism I was talking about. I don't disagree with European Socialism at all.

I get what you are saying and communism is not socialism but they are similar (considering communism is based offsocialism) and yes some socialist countries make it work but these are small countries i don't believe it could work in a world wide scale due to human nature

FreeSpeakerss avatar FreeSpeakers Yeah You Are 0Reply

Well..some people can't. If we killed people like that off we'd have peace...something to think about. Killing in the name of peace, seems like an oxymoron but would save the world.

Cuban_Bs avatar Cuban_B Yeah You Are +7Reply