+387

No one really believes that the world will end in 2012 but just for a minute, imagine that on the 21st of December you wake up and it's dark outside, you look out of the window and there's a huge thing in the sky, you turn on the tv and on all channels they're talking about how humanity is doomed and that there's no hope. The thought of everyone dying should be scary but hey... that'd be a great excuse to get laid, amirite?

Iwannafingeryous avatar Jokes & Humour
14 19
The voters have decided that Iwannafingeryou is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

AS IT TURNS OUT, THE THING IN THE SKY WAS JUST A STORM CLOUD

directed by M. Night Shyamalan

mythoflights avatar mythoflight Yeah You Are +39Reply

It'd be a crazy feeling if we knew with a hundred percent certainty that we only had one day left. I wonder what everyone would do.

@Disco It'd be a crazy feeling if we knew with a hundred percent certainty that we only had one day left. I wonder what...

I know what I would do. I'm actually pretty shy in my day to day life, but I would walk straight up to my crush, who has no idea who I am, and kiss him full on the lips. Then I would pull back, smile, and walk away.

@mchalla3 I know what I would do. I'm actually pretty shy in my day to day life, but I would walk straight up to my crush...

Better hope he doesn't have time to pop you one in the jaw first! Just kidding. Not to be all inspirational, but maybe you should try living like it's that last day everyday, and go talk to the guy??

@Disco Better hope he doesn't have time to pop you one in the jaw first! Just kidding. Not to be all inspirational, but...

Well, I like to stay back and observe people for a LONG time before I try to talk to them. I found out through friends that have classes with him (i have no classes with him...) that he's a bit socially awkward and shy as well. I was also debating just talking to him (just like everybody I know is telling me to), but I wouldn't really know what to say, because I have no classes with him, He's not on my team, and none of my friends are really that tight with him. I do not even have lunch with him, and his friends are the intimidating popular guys.

@Brettward95 How do you know you like him if you don't even talk to him?

I do talk to him sometimes, but it's small talk. He seems nice though. And He's cute. Which did draw my attention to him. And from what I hear from my friends, we have a lot in common. And we are both shy. Which royally sucks.

@mchalla3 I do talk to him sometimes, but it's small talk. He seems nice though. And He's cute. Which did draw my attention...

Hmmm. You should try getting to know him better. I usually like to know a girl really well before trying to date them. Of course by that point I'm in the friend zone.

@Brettward95 Hmmm. You should try getting to know him better. I usually like to know a girl really well before trying to date...

I'm not really the type of person to get too upset when I am friend-zoned. I usually think to myself, "okay, they don't like me. That's fine. I'll just be the best friend I can be."

Just know that a lot of girls friend-zone their guy friends because they are afraid of rejection. You like the guy and do not want to hurt him, but you are also afraid that he does not like you back, so you put him in the friend zone, get to know him,and then decide for yourself whether you like him or not, and whether he still likes you/likes you back now.

Complicated, I know. I hope you get what I meant ^^'

@mchalla3 I'm not really the type of person to get too upset when I am friend-zoned. I usually think to myself, "okay, they...

I think I do. I think when I ask out a girl and she says "I don't want to ruin our friendship" she is just letting me down easy. Is that it? Because if it isn't then I just think "BITCH YOU JUST DID!"

@Brettward95 I think I do. I think when I ask out a girl and she says "I don't want to ruin our friendship" she is just letting...

Pay close facial expressions too. If she seems like she's about to cry, she probably (like 50-70% certainty) likes you and is afraid of rejection and does not want to hurt you.
At the same time, she doesn't want to lose the friendship that you guys spent so long to build.

In conclusion, she's probably super confused. Just give her some time to sort her feelings out.

@mchalla3 Pay close facial expressions too. If she seems like she's about to cry, she probably (like 50-70% certainty) likes...

Usually things are just awkward and we end up not talking anymore. I like how this changed from me trying to give you advice to you trying to give me advice.

@Brettward95 Usually things are just awkward and we end up not talking anymore. I like how this changed from me trying to give...

If you still like her and have a VERY open moment to talk to her, by all means do it! Just talk to her and explain how you wanted to be friends and really wish it wasn't awkward, and how you valued your friendship that you used to have, and blah blah blah blah blah.

and lol, I tend to do that >.<

@1603177

I miss you so very much!

Why are you scared of the moon?