-388

If you couldn't see the color of a soda, it'd probably be hard to tell if the soda was sprite or coke, amirite?

waterpaynetings avatar
0 22
The voters have decided that waterpayneting is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My english teacher said that it was hard for her to distinguish between the two and she was a chef for 6 years.

waterpaynetings avatar waterpayneting Yeah You Are 0Reply

I've never done a blind taste test over them but I have them both in my house. Interesting idea by the way. I'll let you know how it goes.

@waterpayneting How did it go?

I didn't do it yet. Ask me again tomorrow.

@Juliaface I didn't do it yet. Ask me again tomorrow.

Okay so it's "tomorrow" How did it go?

@waterpayneting Okay so it's "tomorrow" How did it go?

I smelled the coke before I could drink it. so I held my nose the next time and I got it wrong.

@waterpayneting You're my proof! :)

Yeah, I've never had luck with posts like these. hypothetical ones that is :/

@Juliaface Yeah, I've never had luck with posts like these. hypothetical ones that is :/

One data isn't exactly corroborating evidence. And besides, your nose is linked to your sense of taste. it was probably holding your nose that made you get it wrong.

@Axolotl One data isn't exactly corroborating evidence. And besides, your nose is linked to your sense of taste. it was...

I know that smell is most of taste. That's why you can't taste anything when you have blocked sinuses. Also I didn't agree that I proved him right. I just gave him my results because I knew no one else would try it.

I think pepsi and coke

Coke and Sprite taste the same (they're both basically sugar water with a little artificial lemon flavor). You can only tell them apart because you can smell the difference.

its supposed to mean that by looking at them, you couldn't tell if its coke or sprite

soda sucks.

coke tastes like puke, sprite tastes like painful water