-96

You're P.Oed that Les miserables is being made into a movie (again) amirite?

0 11
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm only pissed because Taylor Swift is Eponine... I mean wtf?

DylanSaysHeepwahs avatar DylanSaysHeepwah Yeah You Are +12Reply
@DylanSaysHeepwah I'm only pissed because Taylor Swift is Eponine... I mean wtf?

There is no way in a thousand years Taylor Swift can provide the vocal power necessary for that role!

amy_rites avatar amy_rite Yeah You Are +9Reply
@amy_rite There is no way in a thousand years Taylor Swift can provide the vocal power necessary for that role!

She does have a certain knack for singing about boys who will never love her though, which is a plus. Don't get me wrong, I protest this wholeheartedly, but if she has to be in the play, that's the right role for her :P

I love Taylor, but what the hell were they thinking? Especially over Lea Michele, who's pretty much perfect for the role no smilie

@MsChanandlerBong I love Taylor, but what the hell were they thinking? Especially over Lea Michele, who's pretty much perfect for the...

They did it for marketing purposes :/ all I know is that it's going to be extremely obnoxious if all the Taylor Swift fans go see the movie and it becomes a trend because she's in it...

amy_rites avatar amy_rite Yeah You Are +1Reply
@amy_rite They did it for marketing purposes :/ all I know is that it's going to be extremely obnoxious if all the Taylor...

If they wanted someone for marketing purposes, why didn't they just get Nick Jonas for Marius? He was in the 25th anniversary show and he was FANTASTIC! All the obsessive JB fans would see it, and he'd actually have some talent to back the role up. Not like Taylor, who would screech her way through "On My Own", which pisses me off even more, since that's my favorite Les Mis song.

@If they wanted someone for marketing purposes, why didn't they just get Nick Jonas for Marius? He was in the 25th...

Honestly, I am a huge Jonas Brothers fan... Embarassing I know, but when I saw him as Marius I was not impressed simply because he has potential but he has years of training before he could get up to the level of vocal talent his castmates were at. Also, his acting during 'A little Fall of Rain' was weak. And nowadays Nick would not bring in as large of an audience because their fans have died out. Most of them are Justin Bieber fans now. Because the group hasn't done much together lately they've lost their fanbase.

amy_rites avatar amy_rite Yeah You Are 0Reply

Taylor Swift will never be able to fill the shoes of Lea Salonga. I honestly thought that Nick Jonas wasn't fit to be Marius, he looked way unexperienced on the same stage as all the actors. But to each their own...

Why is everyone assuming it's going to be a musical? I hope the new movie does a better abridgment than the first, or at least be 2 movies. I think the Les Mes movie was probably the worst movie adaptation of a book ever.