+1,092

They should make a realistic version of Call of Duty. For example: when you get shot in the leg, sorry bitch but you're limping for the rest of the round. Or being in the presence of too many AC130s would impair your hearing, so the game would go mute.And eventually, after beating Campaign Mode, you get Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. Then, when you come home after your tour, your wife is banging your neighbor, amirite?

Montanas avatar Jokes & Humour
141 92
The voters have decided that Montana is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And then you grow old and attack your grandkids thinking they are Koreans in a war flashback.

I know some kids who want to join the military because they like Call of Duty. ono smilie

Deadpools avatar Deadpool Yeah You Are +77Reply
@Deadpool I know some kids who want to join the military because they like Call of Duty.

They most likely won't sign up when the time comes. At the end of the day, they won't have the balls to enlist.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Big_Boss They most likely won't sign up when the time comes. At the end of the day, they won't have the balls to enlist.

yeah, probably. and if they do sign up, they can learn the hard way that it isn't what COD makes it out to be.

Deadpools avatar Deadpool Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Deadpool yeah, probably. and if they do sign up, they can learn the hard way that it isn't what COD makes it out to be.

I saw it all the time at my school. All the gamers were like "OMG GUYZ WE'RE JOINING LOL", and now that they're able to, they didn't. None of them were serious about it.

As far as I know, I was the only person at my school this year to enlist.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +2Reply

This is POTD worthy. y smilie

Shuns avatar Shun Yeah You Are +66Reply

And 90% of the campaign is vehicle and equipment maintenance.

And if you teabag another player, you get discharged for homosexuality.

DavidSedanos avatar DavidSedano Yeah You Are +60Reply
@DavidSedano And if you teabag another player, you get discharged for homosexuality.

If this is the U.S. army, that won't happen due to the repeal of DADT.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +18Reply

If you get shot in the head, YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD! There's no respawning.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +46Reply

They should also make a more realistic version of Wii Sport.

Wait...

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +43Reply
@Favvkes They should also make a more realistic version of Wii Sport. Wait...

If they wanted a realistic sports product for the wii, they could at least put arms on the people. Maybe that's their motivation to get you to go outside instead.

And if you try to do a 360 no-scope you get sent home, not applauded.

Dameequas avatar Dameequa Yeah You Are +41Reply
@1603707

I did my best to put a humorous spin on this message :)

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +10Reply

No HUD, no map, friendly fire always on, and no reloading until you shoot every single bullet in a magazine.

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +37Reply
@Serg No HUD, no map, friendly fire always on, and no reloading until you shoot every single bullet in a magazine.

You should be able to reload anytime, but you waste all of the bullets from that magazine.

if you knife somebody, they start yelling, get pissed, and then shoot you. THEY DONT DIE INSTANTLY.

@TheShamWowGuy if you knife somebody, they start yelling, get pissed, and then shoot you. THEY DONT DIE INSTANTLY.

Or if you throw a knife in their foot blood doesn't explode out of their chest.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +33Reply

I've thought about this a lot! As the person above me said, if you get killed, you're done...restart with a new character. The game could have a whole host of different "GI" soldiers to replace you if you die, but you start over at the beginning of the game. They could be of different sizes, strengths, ethnic background etc.

Probably doesn't have much marketability though...

And if you die, the Xbox shoots a bullet at your head and kills you. We can call it Call of Darwin: Wanker Extermination.

@Favvkes http://ctrlv.in/59647

Silly Favvkes. You can only carry one main gun and a secondary weapon.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Brettward95 Silly Favvkes. You can only carry one main gun and a secondary weapon.

Your knife? Grenades? Stun grenades? Claymore?

Yes I game.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +7Reply
@acisseJ You game? cod is hardly gaming

Don't assume that I just play COD. I'm a huge Prince of Persia fan, as well as the Uncharted series and Assassin's Creed.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Montana Don't assume that I just play COD. I'm a huge Prince of Persia fan, as well as the Uncharted series and Assassin's...

Haha I wasn't assuming anything. Just a bad example to only list CoD and then say you game.

acisseJs avatar acisseJ Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Montana COD wasn't the subject, I never listed it.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't really care.

acisseJs avatar acisseJ Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Montana

Fallout 3 or skyrim is true gaming ;)

@Brambleclaw8 Fallout 3 or skyrim is true gaming ;)

Yes. Only two games ever are real games.

Suzywaos avatar Suzywao Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Suzywao Yes. Only two games ever are real games.

I'm guessing you've never played any game made by bethesda. They're amazing. And they take hours upon hours to complete, so I'm gonna say those two qualify. Along with fallout new Vegas.

@Brambleclaw8 I'm guessing you've never played any game made by bethesda. They're amazing. And they take hours upon hours to...

Eh, I've been playing the Elder Scrolls games for more than a decade, though I don't see how that's relevant. I just thought it was weird that you listed two random games. I never said they weren't "real."

Suzywaos avatar Suzywao Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Suzywao Eh, I've been playing the Elder Scrolls games for more than a decade, though I don't see how that's relevant. I...

They're my two favorite games and I think if you play either of them, or any rpg for that matter, then it's considered gaming. But that's just my opinion.

yessss I mother fuckin' looooove fallout

acisseJs avatar acisseJ Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Montana Your knife? Grenades? Stun grenades? Claymore? Yes I game.

You must not have mw3 then because you can't have grenades and a claymore. You get one grenade, one knife, and two stuns. This is all very possible.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are -5Reply
@Montana I own MW3 but haven't even played it yet. MW2 is where it's at.

So you're telling me you bought a game for 60$ or so and haven't touched it because you like another one better? I would understand if you bought a game afterwards and stopped playing, but why buy a game when you know you're going to play a different one.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are -3Reply
@Montana (ex) boyfriend.

Well I guess either I was completely wrong or you were an unhappy girlfriend.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +2Reply

I came home from a 5 year tour only to discover my wife Jill was having an affair with my best friend and neighbor, Mark. I remember the first thing I did was rush home, but no one was there, so I went over to Marks house. I heard him having sex in the living room, so I was going to leave but I recongnized the womans voice. I know it's Jill so I storm in there and I say "What the fuck is going on" do you want to know the response I got from my wife? I'm going to tell you anyway. I heard no "Oh honey this isn't what it looks like" no " I can explain" no "This is only the first time" She says to me " What the hell happened to your leg?" I look at my wife and say nothing I look at Mark and I say nothing, I just walk to the kitchen.

Then I kill them.
-Joe

SkylarOctaviouss avatar SkylarOctavious Yeah You Are +13Reply
@Exploding_Chickens That's a very good way to end a story... You killed two of the main characters!

Of course. He's a wounded solider. Emotionally and physically he couldn't help it.

SkylarOctaviouss avatar SkylarOctavious Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1603640

Lol'd flaccid. y smilie

@Shadi Lol'd flaccid.

Lol'd...I don't have a penis :/

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +32Reply
@1618369

For some odd reason,I doubt you'd want me to cut off your penis.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1618328

I actually never even Lol'd. I didn't think this post was that funny.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +6Reply

I've always thought a game like this would be cool, actually. Like, you'd drop your gun for a second if you were shot in the arm. Activision wouldn't be the the one to do it, though, considering they've been selling the same game for years.

@I've always thought a game like this would be cool, actually. Like, you'd drop your gun for a second if you were...

the problem with these types of ideas is that they are realistic but leave alot to happenstance , for example when a real gun is fired the bullets dont always fly where your aimed, as they do in COD (Excluding hip fire) but if they didnt then it wouldnt be worth playing that realistic game too much because you could never really improve as much as you can on COD. it sounds awesome but it would just cause even more frustration in a video game genre where there are already more screaming 12 year olds than the freezer in my basement.

HydroZoids avatar HydroZoid Yeah You Are +12Reply

Friendly fire would be an instant court martial.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +7Reply

Also make the graphics better so when you shoot someone, you see every last one of their dreams die in their eyes.

fearlesspancakes avatar fearlesspancake Yeah You Are +7Reply

Wow, if that actually existed I might almost WANT to play COD.

Almost.

monstrositys avatar monstrosity Yeah You Are +3Reply

The ending made me think of dear john, also getting shot in the leg and limping? brilliant idea id feel like a boss!

RYAN_121s avatar RYAN_121 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Don't be so politically correct dammit, it's called Shell Shock :D

Pedo_Cats avatar Pedo_Cat Yeah You Are +3Reply

That's not how PTSD works...

@_____________ That's not how PTSD works...

How in the hell is that not how it works?! I'm pretty sure going through a war and the constant threat of death can very easily induce PTSD.

The movie Gamer is like that.
They use prisoners to actually go out and fight, and they have someone controlling them like a game.
If you're person dies in the game, they actually die or if they get hurt, they actually do.

Canadian_Ninjas avatar Canadian_Ninja Yeah You Are +1Reply

Operation Flash Point Dragon Rising is exactly like this. Thing that sucks is I had a similar post like this but my old account got deleted :0

octavians avatar octavian Yeah You Are +1Reply

YouTube video thumbnailsest I could find.

When you die, the game should automatically break, forcing you to get a new one.

fummers avatar fummer Yeah You Are 0Reply

Clearly something is wrong when your wife is the one doing the banging

@1619680

I've seen that email somewhere else. Who is he/her and why do you want us to spam them?

fifthfogels avatar fifthfogel Yeah You Are 0Reply

I don't think this is POTD worthy. Just saying.

Ahh does no one else notice that everyone would either not buy that or rage quit due to the difficult and rediculousness of such a realistic and rather depressing game

@The point is that war is not a game, and that people need to know that.

But war is a business and so are video games and they run as one in the same sometimes and unfortunatly that will not change soon war is war