+195

Band class: The only place where it's normal to leave behind a small ocean of spit in the space in front of you, amirite?

Gambiteers avatar
5 9
The voters have decided that Gambiteer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't have to worry about this because I'm a drummer lol

jb110195s avatar jb110195 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@jb110195 I don't have to worry about this because I'm a drummer lol

PERCUSSIONISTS... UNITE!
If I had been in any other section I would have failed band.

MissAwesomenesss avatar MissAwesomeness Yeah You Are +1Reply

Can't believe no one's made a drummer joke yet.
"What did the drummer get on their test?" "Drool."

...Unless you're in percussion, then you need help.

Some choir teachers would argue that it's perfectly acceptable to leave an ocean of spit in their class, too.

@_Jojo_ Really? I've never known spitting to be a problem while singing.

Most people don't spit, but most people also don't have very good diction. Most choir teachers I know actually have asked their students to spit while they say some consonants (especially p's and t's) to get the students to pronounce words correctly.

@Snorcackle Most people don't spit, but most people also don't have very good diction. Most choir teachers I know actually have...

Oh, okay. Our director stresses diction, but no one really spits. She does sometimes, though, when she gets excited and is demonstrating something for us, haha.

Haha I would fail cuz I can't read bass cleft lmao

jb110195s avatar jb110195 Yeah You Are 0Reply