-89

In reality, it takes about the same amount of time to drive somewhere whether you speed or not. People who speed are just able to blame traffic lights when they get stopped at them for a long time, which is easier than putting the blame of being late on yourself for driving more slowly, amirite?

insachels avatar
0 11
The voters have decided that insachel is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Generally, I think this is true. It's just that the route taken from place to place is so varied that it can't always be true. For instance, say you are driving down a stretch of road going the speed limit. Then some guy comes weaving through traffic and barrels past you, cutting you off. You think "What a dick." But the thing is up ahead he catches a stoplight, the same one you catch whilst going the speed limit. Then you think, "Wow, all that for nothing, huh you jackass?" Anyone see where I'm going with this? But yeah, with no stoplight he could've gotten there sooner.

Cuban_Bs avatar Cuban_B Yeah You Are +9Reply
@Sqwancho That happens to me at least once a day. People are douches where I live.

Yeah, same. It's hard to keep my road rage in check, where I live lots of people are horrendous drivers.

Cuban_Bs avatar Cuban_B Yeah You Are +2Reply

You definitely save time when you speed. Otherwise I still couldn't make it to work on time when I wake up late.

If someone wants to get somewhere at the same time as someone who is speeding they would have to leave earlier to get there, meaning they have to drive longer.

Most main streets coordinate their stoplights so if you drive the speedlimit you get a green limit most of the time, but if you speed you get stuck at more lights.

Sqwanchos avatar Sqwancho Yeah You Are -1Reply

bad troll is bad

@LonlyDog bad troll is bad

They're not trolling. How is this anything like trolling? Jeez i cant stand when everytime someone has an opinion thats kind of stupid or no one agrres with, all a sudden it's trolling.

@They're not trolling. How is this anything like trolling? Jeez i cant stand when everytime someone has an opinion...

I get ur point, maybe it's not a troll, but I rly hope it is as this persons logic fails totally.

@LonlyDog I get ur point, maybe it's not a troll, but I rly hope it is as this persons logic fails totally.

And i rly think it's a troll as the person probably only want a lot of attention.

Anonymous