+239

When you were younger you used to have "sleepovers" with your siblings in their rooms, amirite?

chiddybangs avatar
4 15
The voters have decided that chiddybang is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I still do

Superhippos avatar Superhippo Yeah You Are +5Reply

Sleepovers in awesome blanket fortresses.

Does having sleepovers with the dog count? I'm an only child.

I still do too when my sister and I come home from college!

stacysmoms avatar stacysmom Yeah You Are +1Reply

When I was younger my family could only afford one room per set of children, I wasn't American. d smilie

@Nacklefoodle When I was younger my family could only afford one room per set of children, I wasn't American.

American homes are (or from what I've seen on TV) so much bigger than average homes everywhere else in the world.

@1609944

College would be such a different experience here in Australia! Especially as we call it University haha. I think if you were planning to live in a suburban area, on average, the houses would be smaller. Everything in America is more extravagant than down here :(

@1609952

Who are you anyway, the anon replied to me and I responded. You´re irrelevant here.

I hated my siblings.