+115

It's confusing whenever a teacher calls on someone within seconds of them raising their hand, and instantly the student says dubiously, "I forgot." How is that even possible? Either the student never even had a question to begin with and was just messing with the teacher, or they're displaying early signs of Alzheimer's, amirite?

Gambiteers avatar
5 13
The voters have decided that Gambiteer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm guessing that they weren't expecting to get called on so quick and the surprise made them forget their thought. But it does happen and it's common.

Or maybe they've been raising it so long and thinking 'Pick on me!' for the past 5 minutes, they forgot what they had in their mind in the first place.

I do that but usually because I have a thought in my head but I don't know how to say it aloud

@OFWGKTA I do that but usually because I have a thought in my head but I don't know how to say it aloud

I kinda get that, but then maybe you shouldn't of raised your hand in the first place :P Nah but it has more or less happened to me too but that's usually after having my hand in the air for like 10 minutes, and a few seconds of pondering what I was going to say after the teacher calls on me, not an immediate response when the teacher called on me almost right away.

Gambiteers avatar Gambiteer Yeah You Are +3Reply

You mean Alzheimer's? There are no indicators for amnesia, it just happens....

Ok...Homepage/Favorite all my posts troll smilie

Gambiteers avatar Gambiteer Yeah You Are +2Reply

I'll raise my hand, the teacher will call on me and I'm suddenly thrust into the spotlight; I then manage to forget my thoroughly planned monologue that I rehearsed in my head about ten times before raising my hand.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are 0Reply

I have actually had this happen to me before. Usually when low on sleep and it's between 12 and 2 pm.

scojos avatar scojo No Way -2Reply