+261

It's always difficult to know what to say when a person's grandparent dies. Some people are really close to their grandparents and are a wreck for weeks, but then others hardly ever knew the grandparent and are totally fine about it. If you don't know which category a person falls into, you're kinda just left standing there like uhhhhhhhh.....I'm sorry. amirite?

caspers avatar
3 4
The voters have decided that casper is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm awful at the comforting. This one girl told me her grandpa was dying, and I was like "just remember that it's not your fault." and she was like "yeah I know. I'm not causing my grandpa's lungs to fill with liquid." then I walked away.

This girl in my science class was like "I'm not going to be here tomorrow." and I'm like "LUCKY!" and she then replied with "I'm going to my grandpa's funeral." I was like "o, I'm sorry."

goodtimes avatar goodtime Yeah You Are +4Reply

My grandma died a week ago, and when I told one of my "friend" he starts laughing and asks, "did you hate her?" He's fucked up, I loved my grandma.