+188

How careful you are with your child evolves as you have more of them. When the first one drops its pacifier, you burn it and throw the ashes away. When the second one drops it, you boil it before giving it back. When your third child drops it, you just blow on it and give it a wipe. By the time you're on to your fourth child, you just tell the first one to pick it up, amirite?

XilianEmpiress avatar
13 5
The voters have decided that XilianEmpires is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Same with strict rules. Youngest always gets off easy d smilie.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Montana Same with strict rules. Youngest always gets off easy .

Yeah. Parents get generally more relaxed as they have more kids.

XilianEmpiress avatar XilianEmpires Yeah You Are +2Reply

The youngest is also usually the favorite, having less rules, less chores, getting off easier for punishments, getting "privileges" (like a cell phone or computer) before the older one did. Being the youngest rocks.

goodtimes avatar goodtime Yeah You Are +2Reply

I find it the opposite, my parents are strictest with me! Although that may be because I'm the only girl...

I'm the fourth child... D: