+194

Segways: Because riding a scooter to school just doesn't look douchebaggey enough, amirite?

Gambiteers avatar
4 15
The voters have decided that Gambiteer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Does anyone actually ride a segway to school...?

Still, segways are pretty awesome.

What the fuck? There's nothing douchebaggy about riding a scooter to school. You can only get your car licence at 16 but you can get your bike/scooter licence when you're 16, what else are you supposed to ride?

@silvershadow6 What the fuck? There's nothing douchebaggy about riding a scooter to school. You can only get your car licence at...

Where did I say riding a scooter looks douchebaggey? I was talking about riding a segway.

Gambiteers avatar Gambiteer Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1614081

You're right, I probably could've worded this better.

........"you can get your bike/scooter license when you're 16"? I don't know about you, but I don't think I need a license to ride a bike/scooter...

goodtimes avatar goodtime Yeah You Are -1Reply
@silvershadow6 You definitely need a licence to ride a motorbike and/or scooter.

I was thinking bike as in bicycle, with pedals and a chain.

goodtimes avatar goodtime Yeah You Are +4Reply
@goodtime I was thinking bike as in bicycle, with pedals and a chain.

I figured it'd make sense since I said bike/scooter and scooters are more on the motorbike level than the bicycle level.

You see me roll on my segway I know in my heart they think I'm
White and nerdy