-193

You never really know a person until you know what utensil they prefer to use for spaghetti eating. amirite?

canadianiglooss avatar Food & Drink
3 15
The voters have decided that canadianigloos is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Doesn't everyone use a fork?

@DagGirlYouChugly Doesn't everyone use a fork?

Some use a fork and knife to cut up the pasta, then a fork to transfer the food from the plate to mouth. Some use a fork and knife to cut up the pasta, and a spoon to transfer the food from the plate to mouth. Some twirl the pasta around their fork, then put it in mouth. Some twirl the pasta around the fork, then lean the fork on the spoon and then transfer to mouth. Some only use a fork, some savagely attack the noodles with a spoon and haphazardly shovel it into their mouths (me).

canadianiglooss avatar canadianigloos Yeah You Are -3Reply

I don't eat spaghetti. Psychoanalyze that shit.

Canadians get to know people in very strange ways

I'm pretty sure no one uses a ladle for spaghetti.

I use cups

I use a fork, what the hell are you using?

I use my hands

One time my best friend came over to my house to have dinner, and we were having spaghetti. When I served it he asked for a spoon and I shouted, "NO! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE AGAIN!"

"That guy uses a spork to eat his spaghetti? He must be a douche."

My little brother uses a spoon.. but everyone else I know uses a fork.