+285

You love how easy everything feels after a rigorous workout, e.g., you try to raise your arm and it shoots up because your hand feels so light without the added weight. amirite?

Regularitys avatar
2 7
The voters have decided that Regularity is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I love getting off a treadmill and feeling like I'm walking on the moon

justsupers avatar justsuper Yeah You Are +6Reply

You are not working out hard enough...if you actually tire out your arm muscles, your arm should be difficult to raise

@wobbuffet You are not working out hard enough...if you actually tire out your arm muscles, your arm should be difficult to raise

I do track so I mainly experience this with my legs and resistance bands. Probably should have used a different example.

Regularitys avatar Regularity Yeah You Are +2Reply

NO, YOU WANNA KNOW THE BEST KINDA FEELING BITCHES?
WEARING FLIPPERS UNDER WATER, SWIMMING WITH THEM FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES, THEN TAKING THEM OFF, AND CARRYING ON SWIMMING, YA FEET FEEL FREE!!!!

My basketball coach occasionally makes us use a ball that is like 10 pounds heavier for certain drills. I feel like a boss when I go back to the regular ball and its like throwing air.

DFletchs avatar DFletch Yeah You Are 0Reply