+107

"God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve"..... Well then, there wouldn't be any people named Steve, would there? amirite?

1 9

that doesnt make any sense, cause with that logic, wouldnt everyone only be named adam or eve?

I don't get it o.o

@I don't get it o.o

A lot of Homophobes on this site are saying "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve". To which I counter it with this post. Which basically says God loves everyone..It's not up to Homophobes to judge.

@A lot of Homophobes on this site are saying "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve". To which I counter it with...

Because if you're against gay marriage, you're automatically afraid of the concept of homosexuality.

@thatguys Because if you're against gay marriage, you're automatically afraid of the concept of homosexuality.

I'm sorry, since when did I ever mention Gay marriage in my comments or my post?

Are you making shit up?
Sigh*...

@I'm sorry, since when did I ever mention Gay marriage in my comments or my post? Are you making shit up? Sigh*...

The concept of "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" means you're against homosexuality, and probably gay marriage.

You mentioned how Homophobes are the ones that say that. Not all people against homosexuality are afraid of the concept of homosexuality in a society, they just disagree with it.

@thatguys The concept of "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" means you're against homosexuality, and probably gay...

I said a lot of homophobes, I was never making any statement of "every person in a group _"

So when did I ever say something that would make you respond "Not all..."?

Also, I said "A lot of homophobe" because it's so much easier than saying "A lot of homophobes, and some people who are against homosexuality but are not afraid of the concept of homosexuality in this society"

@I said a lot of homophobes, I was never making any statement of "every person in a group _" So when did I ever say...

That's two totally different concepts. However, I wasn't focusing on the first "a lot", I focused on the end when you only said homophobes, so I'll give you that one.