119 158

Holy fuck, why are all of these comments so negative and bitchy? AWESOME POST

hiimbobiworkheres avatar hiimbobiworkhere Yeah You Are +79Reply
@Brettward95 People usually don't like unoriginal works.

Like your post You would have loved to have seen the conversation between Abraham and Isaac on the way down from the mountain. "Dad, would you mind explaining to me why the fuck you tried to kill me?" And when you got called out on it you said, It's related, but now it's an amirite.

I smell a hypocrite. And do tell how this is unoriginal.

@Like your post You would have loved to have seen the conversation between Abraham and Isaac on the way down from...

I don't say that I dislike this post because it is unoriginal and I would be fine if my post were made anonymous. I meant that there are many people on this site that dislike stolen posts. This is unoriginal because it's directly stolen from another site. You can see that if you look at the many comments above.

@Brettward95 I don't say that I dislike this post because it is unoriginal and I would be fine if my post were made anonymous. I...

Except it wasn't stolen from the link above because if you checked the dates, this was posted first.

@Brettward95 I apologize. It's almost directly stolen from another site.

Exceptttt that this was posted FIRST. Meaning it wasn't stolen.

@Exceptttt that this was posted FIRST. Meaning it wasn't stolen.

You do know that the post from the other site was most likely a repost from another site.

@Brettward95 You do know that the post from the other site was most likely a repost from another site.

was most likely doesn't mean anything, you can't prove this was stolen, yet you're so pissed off that it was.

@Brettward95 I'm not pissed at all. You must be misunderstanding what I'm saying.

you're saying this was stolen it clearly couldn't have been, yet when you were proven wrong you're still trying to discredit it. you just seem so determined to prove this to be unoriginal when it isn't

Ah. It appears we have gone to the year 1984. Hello, Mr. Orwell

This doesn't translate too well to mug form. hmm smilie

look█████ ██ ██████████i can███ ██ ██ ███ ██ make█ ██ ███████ ██black █████ ██ ██████████boxes█████ ██ ██████ too█████ ██ ██████████.

GryndStones avatar GryndStone Yeah You Are +27Reply

What did that originally say?

@greatrande What did that originally say?

Favvkes's posts rock. The world needs her to rule over every government. Every single mod knows that she trumps the best of them. If you could vote for president/queen,
you'd pick favvkes. This is our future. amirite?

......goo smiliel smiliel smiliel smiliel smiliel smiliel smiliel smiliel smiliel smiliel smiliel smiliel smiliel smiliel smiliel smiliel smiliel smiliel smilie

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +71Reply
@Favvkes Favvkes's posts rock. The world needs her to rule over every government. Every single mod knows that she trumps the...

Try this one:

████ railroad█ ███ ██████ fingernail ████ ████ ██ ████dishwasher ████ █████ turtle████ ███ ██ lint█████ ██ ██████ ███ lawyer█ █████ ██ ███who ██████ █████ █████lives ████in████ ███ █ ██████ a████████ ██████ █████pineapple ██████████ ██under ██████ ███the██████ ██ ██████ ████sea ███ █████████ Jerry Seinfeld ███ ███ ██ ████

Clementiness avatar Clementines Yeah You Are +40Reply
@Clementines Try this one: ████ railroad█ ███ ██████ fingernail ████ ████ ██...

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. parentheses denote Urban Dictionary definition.

"I'd railroad (to have anal sex with a woman using ribbed condoms) Favvkes. "Even her fingernail is sexy. She's my dishwasher (girlfriend) dream. My turtle wants to have lint (slag term for sex) wither her. My family's lawyer prays to her. He Who Mustn't Be Named lives within her basement, a fanatic. Anthony'd pay a pineapple (a fifty dollar note in Australian currency) for her under garments. She's the supreme being of land, sea, and space. Jerry Seinfeld named babies after her.

.............goo smiliel smiliel smiliel smiliel smiliel smilie

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +35Reply
@Favvkes CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. parentheses denote Urban Dictionary definition. "I'd railroad (to have anal sex with a woman...

I have two things to say.
1. I applaud you for actually making something that makes sense.
2. I applaud you for looking all those words up on Urban Dictionary.

Clementiness avatar Clementines Yeah You Are +13Reply

But the word after railroad is only one character, and there's six characters in the place you put her. un smilie

What would be impressive is if someone made the characters fit.

@But the word after railroad is only one character, and there's six characters in the place you put her. What...

I tried to do it with the first comment I made! This one was just too tough to fit the size of the words too, though.

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Eww. Your undergarments. -_- too far

I needed something to go with "under," what can I say :P

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Favvkes I needed something to go with "under," what can I say :P

Well ok then. I'll pay, but you keep them on. Going comando is not all it's cracked up to be.

SOPA is nothing compared to ACTA.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b4c_1327554518

GryndStones avatar GryndStone Yeah You Are +13Reply
@1622627

Well no, but people are freaking out about SOPA and PIPA, but this new law sounds terrifying to me... but it's not getting any publicity.

@KickAss Well no, but people are freaking out about SOPA and PIPA, but this new law sounds terrifying to me... but it's not...

You want to see something awesome? Go to cnn's site and search for NDAA or National Defense Authorization Act.

Apple_Pies avatar Apple_Pie Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Apple_Pie You want to see something awesome? Go to cnn's site and search for NDAA or National Defense Authorization Act.

You mean nothing? Sometimes I feel like they purposely propose ridiculous laws to divert our attention from what the government is really doing. Like when Bush talked about abortion or gay marriage when he was about to do something ridiculous... this SOPA, PIPA thing came up right after the passing of this bill.

@KickAss You mean nothing? Sometimes I feel like they purposely propose ridiculous laws to divert our attention from what...

Oh, yea. Haha. Silly me. I did mean nothing...

Which was exactly my point as to why no one is paying attention to it.

Glad you got that. not sarcasm

That's because it's already been signed into law. Nothing much we can do about it now :/

_____________s avatar _____________ Yeah You Are 0Reply
@GryndStone SOPA is nothing compared to ACTA. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b4c_1327554518

Well...yes and no. I think it's an absolutely horrendous idea, but I found this explanation to be very informative. http://bit.ly/ADoINo

I was ████ but then I █████ so █████ ███ ███ reply █████ ████ █████ ███████ myself. ███ █████

█████ ██ ██████████! hahahaha

I think amirite would look more like this: http://ctrlv.in/60636

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are 0Reply
@KirstenAnn For once I actually agree with a comment of yours.

Hey, thanks. What a compliment.

I've actually made some quite nice comments in my day. Don't judge me on the recent few arguments only. (cry2)

@1623660

Lol, when I judge a person by their posts, I just go to their top voted posts/comments and their worst, and see what their best and worst self is. But only if they're interesting enough.

Did anyone else try to highlight this post?

@Did anyone else try to highlight this post?

I thought it was some secret message hidden in there.

As much as I understand pirating music, movies, etc online hurts the artist (as well as all the directors, producers, and everyone else who makes a living off of these things) what this law is trying to do is RIDICULOUS. If the law passed it would be illegal for me to post a video on youtube of me singing a popular song. I don't understand that.

Big Brother is Watching You.

It's not the futer becuz someone from the futer hasn't arrived from or where the time macne

wobbuffets avatar wobbuffet Yeah You Are +4Reply

We are our future, and I don't think we'll let this happen to us. Stand strong people!

It was an awesome post except for one little detail. You did not have a capital T after the full stop

@

Yeah because no other post on here has ever been inspired by something on another site ...

@1622734

Two problems with your theory darling
1. That was posted on failbook January 22, I made this post January 18. Unless you know of some fancy time machine I'm not aware of, please inform me how I "stole" this.
2. Stealing would be if I copied that and posted it on there. Are they the same? No. Relax. Not every post here is 100% original. They're based off of people giving their opinions on popular beliefs. News flash, all of YOUR posts read like that, so feel free to get off your high horse because you're no better than me.

@Clementines Ever hear of a time macne?

lol no actually I haven't.

@Katjazz http://ctrlv.in/60761

I am actually, and you said as a mod you're here to help, not insult me. But thanks.

@I am actually, and you said as a mod you're here to help, not insult me. But thanks.

I didn't mean it as an insult, truly. It's a fairly common internet meme, so I assumed you'd be amused. I'm extremely sorry for offending you. (cry2)

@Two problems with your theory darling 1. That was posted on failbook January 22, I made this post January 18...

Well, I've found a flaw with YOUR theory, darling. The original comment showing the link was posted on January 19th. How could he have provided a link to a post created in the future? Perhaps there is this "fancy time machine" you're not aware of.

Whackas avatar Whacka Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1622734

I can't help but think of MTBA.

The post almost looks three dimensional.

@Brettward95 Fixed http://ctrlv.in/60717

I can't do that. The Hunger Games comes out in March.

@I can't do that. The Hunger Games comes out in March.

It's only the future of the entire internet at stake. No big deal. You couldn't possibly wait 8 days to see it, even when there are 3 more Hunger Games films to be seen in the next few years.

I love the Hunger Games, but is it really worth fucking up the entire Internet for it?

Yeah, but do we really need to hurt the economy anymore?

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +1Reply
Cedzs avatar Cedz Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Chromana TOO SMALL

Crap. Hold on. I'll see if I can get a better one.

Posted by anonymous.
We do not forgive
We do not forget
expect us

@1616190

itdaba da bang a dang diggy

@OFWGKTA itdaba da bang a dang diggy

woooah oh woah oh woooOOOoooOOOooOOoOOOOO

I want to make up something witty to be under the blackouts, but I can't think of anything.

@pikabeau I want to make up something witty to be under the blackouts, but I can't think of anything.

Someone please find this message:
Help! the lemon pledge had run out... The United States government is secretly Al Qaeda and has top secret research facility in which they can create nuclear bombs with common household objects. Clearly no one knows about this. However the worst part is that Consuela from Family Guy cannot clean her best without the pledge/weapon. Please... someone... Do not just interpret this message as an amirite? user trying to be witty, but as a real attack on mankind. Good Luck and hopefully this will not be censored.

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +14Reply

Well, obviously, this post is ███████████ the ████ ████ ████, ████, and ████ are all ████████ ████. If █████ ████ are ██████, ████ the ████████ █████ be ████████; █████, the OP is ███████ ████ by █████████ █████ ████.

Ridges avatar Ridge Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Ridge Well, obviously, this post is ███████████ the ████ ████ ████...

You're missing the point... after the black out, there should be a sentence there, not just random words

@KickAss You're missing the point... after the black out, there should be a sentence there, not just random words

Random words?

Translation of the last sentence:

"If these acts are passed, then the internet would be censored; hence, the OP is showing this by censoring their post."

Ridges avatar Ridge Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Ridge Random words? Translation of the last sentence: "If these acts are passed, then the internet would be censored;...

I realize that... but OP had a clever method. I know what you're saying, it's just not as cool, when the words aren't really saying anything.

@KickAss I realize that... but OP had a clever method. I know what you're saying, it's just not as cool, when the words...

Right, I get it. I didn't understand your wording of "after the black out". Anyway, I wasn't trying to rip off the OP. It was more of a response to people that are like, "I'm a dumb person that doesn't know what's going on with the internet and why are there black boxes and whatnot".

Ridges avatar Ridge Yeah You Are +2Reply

I do ███████ that ACTA ██████ ███ but they █████ ███. This is ██████ ████ ██ the world ██████ ██ █████ knowledge ███ ██ free,
███ love ██ fact ███ posted ██ Anonymous,
We are legion We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

BobWilsons avatar BobWilson Yeah You Are +1Reply

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING

The Government can go FUCK ITSELF.

@Vliss The Government can go FUCK ITSELF.

Why, when it has so much more fun fucking you!

I think you've over exaggerated a bit there, but OK.

It was neat the first 500 times I've seen it.

@1622560

SOPA was meant for piracy, but it gave corporations enough power to censor things they didn't like.

@1622560

Example: Say you're a singer. And you want to post a video of you singing a popular song... If SOPA were to get passed (It won't) that would be illegal. Things like that.

@1622560

There are multiple bills. There's also ACTA.

@1622560

doesn't matter now anyway. SOPA was dropped.

I actually really like SOPA and PIPA because it's going to stop online piracy. All the crap you hear about it's going to take down youtube, facebook, google, etc, is a bunch of bull shit.

@boxtop please be troll please be troll please be troll

No i'm being serious. If you actually read the document, you will see that it's really not that bad. I mean, would they really take down big site like facebook, google, etc? It would cause an uproar and congress know that.

@No i'm being serious. If you actually read the document, you will see that it's really not that bad. I mean, would...

They would easily take down sites likes that, if the site owners don't attempt to adjust to the law. So either the site gets deleted, or we lose the right to speak freely and share on the site. It's a lose/lose situation, which is why this law shouldn't be passed.

And I've read the document.

@boxtop They would easily take down sites likes that, if the site owners don't attempt to adjust to the law. So either the...

But why would congress pass a bill that wouldn't benefit us?

I would rather trust congress than a bunch of people on the internet.

@But why would congress pass a bill that wouldn't benefit us? I would rather trust congress than a bunch of people...

The law is to remove internet piracy, which they believe will be good, but it basically destroys half the internet in the process. Why pass a law that will only have that particular benefit but much more disadvantages?

And it's not "a bunch of people on the internet". It's virtually EVERYBODY opposing this law.

@Oh so the majority is automatically correct?

In this case, yes, the majority is correct.

@way to be close minded

How is that close-minded in the least? Or is it considered close-minded to have opinions now?

@boxtop But...you're not considering mine either.

Because you havent brought up any good points.

@boxtop

so now you're going to insult me? real mature

@so now you're going to insult me? real mature

A facepalm smiley isn't an insult, but it's suitable considering I've made a lot more good points than you have.

I have a feeling you don't really understand SOPA.

@ There, I insulted you more. I win the argument!

Why did I come this far before realizing you're a troll?

Joke's on me, I suppose.

@Read my second reply to you.

Then you're a troll who doesn't realize it...I don't know if that's better or worse.

@boxtop Very easily.

can you provide an example?

@can you provide an example?

If I'm getting the vibe that I'm "feeding you" every time I reply to your comment, chances are you're being a troll.

@not always. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a troll you know.

Don't know why I'm still continuing this conversation...I wanna see how long we can make it.

Are the mods blind or just plain mentally retarded you cant even see most of this post why would it be potd

one of my friends posted this on facebook...way to be original

@mNmL0ver14 one of my friends posted this on facebook...way to be original

How exactly would I have been able to copy that from your friend's status there bud?

@How exactly would I have been able to copy that from your friend's status there bud?

no I meant if one of my friends could find this post from somewhere and put it on Facebook then you could have easily done the same and put it here...I guess I didn't explain that properly.
either way it's not an original post

@mNmL0ver14 no I meant if one of my friends could find this post from somewhere and put it on Facebook then you could have...

1) "Whenever someone calls you ugly, you get super sad and hug them because you know life is really, really tough for the visually impaired. "
2) "I dig, you dig, we dig, he dig, she dig, they dig. It's not a beautiful poem but it's very deep."

Oh those are sooooo original. -_- please before you complain about a post being non original, remember you yourself have a few un-original posts.
I'm not going to go through any more because I feel as if I've already proven my point.

Let's scroll through your posts just to make sure you aren't being a hypocrite, shall we.

Hullabaloos avatar Hullabaloo Yeah You Are +8Reply
@1615208

debatable.

glamydias avatar glamydia Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1623461

correct you are, good sir.

Anonymous