+350

The difference between a good troll and a bad troll is that a good troll actually makes you angry. He's subtle and sounds like he really is a jackass. A bad troll just makes you laugh at all the stupid stuff he makes up. amirite?

Pyromanic519s avatar
4 15
The voters have decided that Pyromanic519 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"All trolls please rise for your national anthem"

TIS THE SEASON TO BE TROLLING TROLOLOLOLLOLOL-LOLOL-LOLLOLLOLLOL
BARAK OBAMA IS A TERRORIST TROLOLOLOLLOLOL-LOLOL-LOLLOLLOLLOL
THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED TROLOLOLOLLOLOL-LOLOL-LOLLOLLOLLOL
GOD HATES BLACKS AND GAYS AND MUSLIMS TROLOLOLOLOL-=LOLOLOLOLOO-LOL-LOL-LOL
ANTHONYS PROBABLY GONNA DELETE THIS COMMENT TROLOLOLOLLOLOL-LOLOL-LOLLOLLOLLOL

moment of silence ensues
You may resume your shenanigans.

Pedo_Cats avatar Pedo_Cat Yeah You Are +68Reply

OP left out fail trolls. Fail trolls are anybody who thinks saying "u mad?" is successful trolling when it's not.

@StickCaveman OP left out fail trolls. Fail trolls are anybody who thinks saying "u mad?" is successful trolling when it's not.

These stupid people are all over Facebook. Whenever I see one that thinks they're "trolling" I always have the urge to reach through the screen to the other side and rip their fingers off.

GryndStones avatar GryndStone Yeah You Are +7Reply
@GryndStone These stupid people are all over Facebook. Whenever I see one that thinks they're "trolling" I always have the urge...

Yeah, and no matter what you say to them there only comeback is, "u mad?" as though they totally owned you or something.

Precisely why bad trolls are my favorite.

..and then there are real trolls, that are let out of the dungeons to provide for a diversion on halloween.

@1616306

I can tell you

Pedo_Cats avatar Pedo_Cat Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1616306

Can someone other than pedo_cat tell me? Please and thank you.

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Serg Can someone other than pedo_cat tell me? Please and thank you.

Your understanding it. At least that's how I understand it

iamthewalruss avatar iamthewalrus Yeah You Are 0Reply

The way I see it, is there are good trolls, bad trolls, and OP left out fail trolls. Fail trolls are people who think saying, "u mad?" is successful trolling when it's not. People who say, "u mad?" have lost the argument, whether they're "trolling" or not and their comments/posts should be disregarded from that point on.

@1616306

No, you should read the post again and reconsider your statement.

a_fetuss avatar a_fetus Yeah You Are 0Reply