+383

It's scary to think that at any point in your life, you could wake up and be six again, and what you thought was your life was just a dream. amirite?

pb55020s avatar
24 34
The voters have decided that pb55020 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'd be a pretty knowledgeable six year old once I woke up.

Fred_Weasleys avatar Fred_Weasley Yeah You Are +34Reply
@Fred_Weasley I'd be a pretty knowledgeable six year old once I woke up.

But it would suck because the maturity if everybody else is terribly low. And the people you can relate to think you're just a damn kid.

@Fred_Weasley I'd be a child prodigy! I'd go to college by the time I'm 8!

That would be cool and all. And you could get a qualification for a job that takes a looobg time tovlearn about, but you would only still be twenty of so.

I actually wouldn't mind waking up to be six again. I might actually prefer that.

Then I'd be like "oh that's what I'll be like when I'm older. damn." And then I'd try to change it and through my course of actions while trying to change it, I'll actually make it happen. Like Raven.

Or, wake up and be really old with your young days simply being a dream O:

HidingSecretss avatar HidingSecrets Yeah You Are +9Reply
@HidingSecrets Or, wake up and be really old with your young days simply being a dream O:

...I don't think it's the same thing being that you would have already lived your younger days. Unless you were in a coma or something.

That'd be some fucked up stuff for a six year old to dream about hmm smilie

can't you tell the difference between a dream and reality?
You're aware of it when you're awake, but when you're asleep...it's like very cloudy right?

@TalkingRice can't you tell the difference between a dream and reality? You're aware of it when you're awake, but when you're...

When you wake up it seems like it was cloudy, but while you're asleep it seeems like real life. At least for me wary smilie

@swimlax When you wake up it seems like it was cloudy, but while you're asleep it seeems like real life. At least for me

It's like that for me, too. sometimes my dreams are so vivid I wake and am so relieved that it was just a dream. however, other times i know i'm dreaming, even though it's like really detailed and awesome

@TalkingRice That's called lucid dreaming It's the closest we can ever get to becoming like God...

yeah like you can control things while lucid dreaming, right? i do that all the time..especially after i wake up during a dream and go right back to sleep and i can manipulate things in it

@Jennayy yeah like you can control things while lucid dreaming, right? i do that all the time..especially after i wake up...

I haven't had one in so long : (

How many times do you get it? You seem to imply that you get it every other week or something lol

@TalkingRice I haven't had one in so long : ( How many times do you get it? You seem to imply that you get it every other week...

more like every night...i don't sleep through the night, so i wake up every hour or so, and i usually wake up during my dreams(which is why i remember mostly all of them) and i've gotten really good at it

I hate you. I finally stopped thinking about this AND THEN THIS IS ON THE HOMEPAGE d smilie

When I have dreams, it's third person. My dreams are rarely 1st person. Anyone else?

post about your theory on objective reality=profit?!

@Montana post about your theory on objective reality=profit?!

1. Go to amirite.net.
2. Post an exciting, thought-provoking theory.
3. ?????
4. Profit.

@boxtop 1. Go to amirite.net. 2. Post an exciting, thought-provoking theory. 3. ????? 4. Profit.

It also works if you replace #2 with "something that makes users feel good about themselves".

Great, now you have me freaked out that I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning in my old house as a little kid.

Except by laws of nature and physics that'd be impossible.

I'd love to wake up and be six again though ;~;

@1623097

I respect your opinion, but I don't think that's a valid point. I mean, when has a dream been going on for decades, contain such complex information, give off such various feelings, have such an accurate sense of time and direction, contain "breaks" for sleeping and other dreams, have you see/hear so many new people you'd never seen before in your whole life, and you're /never/ able to wake up from it no matter what ever happens to you? It just doesn't seem logical.

I was totally thinking of posting that then I saw this post and i was like awwww now i can't do it.

JessiBaby9525s avatar JessiBaby9525 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I would give ANYTHING to let that happen. Just imagine, having all the knowledge as your age now, and being that young. You could fix mistakes, know about things like 9/11 before they happen. And also be a great musician because you know thousands of songs that weren't made back then.

Well, it would explain Algebra.

Did you just watch Inception? ;)

@Did you just watch Inception? ;)

I've never seen inception :(

pb55020s avatar pb55020 Yeah You Are 0Reply

It would be strange, but really cool because I could go back and fix the unpleasant points in my life.

Inu_chans avatar Inu_chan Yeah You Are 0Reply

In my case, that'd be a pretty unpleasant dream.

MaryKateBurnetts avatar MaryKateBurnett Yeah You Are -1Reply

Poor Harry Potter