+292

You don't actually agree with any of the presidential candidates, instead the one your probably going to vote for is the one you hate the least, amirite?

Qeezs avatar Politics
5 18
The voters have decided that Qeez is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If I could vote, I would just vote Obama for another term. He hasn't done harm, so in my opinion, I would choose him just for the safety of knowing we have someone who won't fuck us up entirely.

Then again, I'm only 15 (and a half! I'm gettin' there, Amirite. I'm gettin' there...). What do I know about this stuff?

Lazynezs avatar Lazynez Yeah You Are +22Reply

As long as it's not Gingrinch, I think I'll be alright. If it is then God help us...

eastcoasts avatar eastcoast Yeah You Are +16Reply

Vote Supreme!

I hope it's Obama. I don't think I will be able to enter the US if a republican wins...

I'm going to use my first presidential vote ever to vote for Ron Paul in the Republican Primary. In the real election I'll probably go with Obama because I don't think Paul will make it that far. I'm still not sure about that though.

fEMMAnists avatar fEMMAnist Yeah You Are +4Reply

As of now, I don't think I'm voting for any of them. I'll probably stick with Obama. It's kind of weird that there was never one candidate the majority really backed. Every week there was a new front-runner that was hit by scandal and then fell out of the favor. Even Romney never really got a large lead. I think at this point a lot of people are just voting for the candidate that will "defeat" Obama.

Obama 2012.

RON PAUL

@BetaEmission RON PAUL

Newt wants a moon base, Santorum is a "frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter", Romney wants the flesh of your first born, i think, and Ron Paul, well he's not insane. Ron Paul is the only not terrifying, not going doom our country immediately upon being elected, option as a running adversary for Obama. So i guess that's praise for Ron Paul? Yay?

Qeezs avatar Qeez Yeah You Are +4Reply

Too bad George Bush can't take back over

@Inception Too bad George Bush can't take back over

Obama is just Bush with better economic policy and a literacy level beyond that of a 5th grader.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are +3Reply

If I have to choose between the lesser of two evils, why bother voting? It's not like my vote would count in Alabama anyway. The most conservative and Christian candidate is going to win my state.

It makes me wonder where all the Democrat runners are. Is it really just Obama, or do they campaign later?

@ctiscooler It makes me wonder where all the Democrat runners are. Is it really just Obama, or do they campaign later?

It's just Obama. It's mostly pointless to run against an incumbent of your party if they haven't yet served two terms.

@It's just Obama. It's mostly pointless to run against an incumbent of your party if they haven't yet served two terms.

So if I'm a democrat, and I want a leader of my party, my only choice is Obama? That seems very undemocratic...