+238

The world is not a wish-granting factory, amirite?

Mcflydougies avatar Books
16 13
The voters have decided that Mcflydougie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The fault in our stars <3

chiddybangs avatar chiddybang Yeah You Are +13Reply

My favorite quote from that book is, "My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations." I wish I could have my own Augustus Waters, for even the tiniest of infinities <3

RayBabys avatar RayBaby Yeah You Are +12Reply

I love that book so much. I think my favorite quote is either when she's talking about being a grenade, or "Some infinities are bigger than other infinities."

I love when shes like WHAT IS THIS LIFE.

I want my own small infinity with Augustus Waters.

Cheflefties avatar Chefleftie Yeah You Are +4Reply

Aahh <3 DFTBA

thisisnotaudreys avatar thisisnotaudrey Yeah You Are +4Reply

I never cry over fictional characters, but John Green made me sob like a thirteen year old girl who just broke up with her first boyfriend after a week.

I am in love with Augustus Waters, although that wasn't my favorite part. The best parts for me were the "humping the cave wall" sequence and the...er, change in the Venn Diagram (both things that should make no sense to people who haven't finished the book, so don't worry). I do have to say I freaked out a bit when I saw this though. XD

dontsteponaducks avatar dontsteponaduck Yeah You Are +3Reply

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars but in ourselves."

DFTBA!
I'm going to tour de nerdfighting tomorrow

KatieJos avatar KatieJo Yeah You Are 0Reply

Nerdfighters UNITE!

Mcflydougies avatar Mcflydougie Yeah You Are -1Reply