+189

It's stupid when young girls who have never had a baby rag on men about the pains of childbirth, I mean they've never felt it either so stop fecking complaining until you actually have a baby and know what it feels like, amirite?

Loulouuu_xs avatar
5 10
The voters have decided that Loulouuu_x is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1629669

Yes fecking, what's wrong with fecking, a lot of people I know say it and so do I :3
I'm English if it makes any difference(:

Loulouuu_xs avatar Loulouuu_x Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Loulouuu_x Yes fecking, what's wrong with fecking, a lot of people I know say it and so do I :3 I'm English if it makes any...

I was wondering wtf that was too haha. But since you're english it probably makes more sense since I have no idea about most of the lingo haha

@acisseJ I was wondering wtf that was too haha. But since you're english it probably makes more sense since I have no idea...

Haha neither do I most of the time, today at school someone said I looked 'ridic' and when I got confused it turned out to be a compliment, I mean lolwut xD

Loulouuu_xs avatar Loulouuu_x Yeah You Are 0Reply

Also, you don't HAVE to have a child. If you don't want to take to pains of pregnancy and/or childbirth, there are other options.

Just like how you can't know being stabbed or having a leg cut off hurts until it happens to you! :D

It doesn't really matter. The whole "childbirth/menstual pains vs being kicked" thing is just another way to whine about the opposite sex. Can't we just agree they all hurt A LOT, but less than stubbing a toe? :P

EDIT: Unless you're complaining about people you say "you don't understand because it's never happened", when it's never happened to them either?