+165

Sometimes you think that your life is like The Truman Show and the whole world is watching, but then you remember that for that to happen you would actually need to have an interesting life, amirite?

Andrewdm101s avatar
6 25
The voters have decided that Andrewdm101 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Why use The Truman Show as an example when it contradicts the main statement of your post?

@Andrewdm101 No it doesn't..

Does Truman have an exceptional life? No. That's the premise of the entire film, a regular guy whose life is actually a television show.

The main reason I think it wouldn't happen is because I saw the movie and no one stopped me from doing so. Therefore, no one cares if I question myself of being watched by others.

Gosh. That sounds confusing...

iceeselenawizs avatar iceeselenawiz Yeah You Are 0Reply
@iceeselenawiz The main reason I think it wouldn't happen is because I saw the movie and no one stopped me from doing so...

But what if they didn't stop you because they knew that you'd decide you weren't being watched for the reasons you just stated.

@But what if they didn't stop you because they knew that you'd decide you weren't being watched for the reasons you...

But then I'd still end up questioning it. It would have been safer if they never gave me that idea in the first place.

@iceeselenawiz But then I'd still end up questioning it. It would have been safer if they never gave me that idea in the first place.

Maybe it was done purposefully to add a plot twist. Maybe you're supposed to find out later on and that movie is to steer you in the right direction.

@Maybe it was done purposefully to add a plot twist. Maybe you're supposed to find out later on and that movie is to...

... I never thought of it that deeply...

But, wouldn't they stop be from talking to you and question all of this?

@iceeselenawiz *me

Maybe I'm the one being watched and you are purposely trying to discourage the idea of me being watched. Can you prove that you're not?

@Maybe I'm the one being watched and you are purposely trying to discourage the idea of me being watched. Can you...

That would mean I would have to discourage every single anon out there in Amirite... I don't know your username, how am I supposed to know who you are?!

I rest my case.

@iceeselenawiz That would mean I would have to discourage every single anon out there in Amirite... I don't know your username...

Good point. What about if you commented on this just for the sake of commenting, and when you saw that an anon replied, you were contacted and told to say all of that. It's all possible and you can't really prove yourself.

@Good point. What about if you commented on this just for the sake of commenting, and when you saw that an anon...

How did you know?!!

I'm calling Rob now and telling him to find a replacement for you. Look what being smart has done to you, kid. if you woulda just stayed out of it...

@iceeselenawiz How did you know?!! I'm calling Rob now and telling him to find a replacement for you. Look what being smart has...

smirk smilie I am too smart for you silly television people. So when are you uninstalling the cameras in my room? And I want to finally take a vacation!

@ I am too smart for you silly television people. So when are you uninstalling the cameras in my room? And I...

Well, when I called Rob, he told me how we couldn't find a replacement because of the cut on our budget. So, just pretend like you don't know about it for now and, when we get the cash, we'll set ya free.

@Don't worry about it, I always kinda wanted my life to be like the Truman Show anyway.

No one wants there life to be like the Truman Show here. If only you knew how many people over here in the real world (Pluto) wish they were you, you'd never wanna leave.

Yeah. Your story is a bit of a twist from the Truman Show. We made the TrumanShow that way so it wouldn't be as easy for you to find out...

@Just what I suspected

Haha(:
Wow. I can't believe someone played along with me this entire time...
We should be best friends.
You know, once I get Rob to replace you.

@Aha yeah but I don't really want to tell you who I am so... Yeah.

Are you fo' real? We just went through a whole convo explaining how I know exactly who you are...

iceeselenawizs avatar iceeselenawiz Yeah You Are +1Reply
@iceeselenawiz Are you fo' real? We just went through a whole convo explaining how I know exactly who you are...

Well you should know how absent-minded I am. Sheesh, you've been watching me my whole life, you didn't pick up on some of my personality traits?