+118

Why are people obsessed with "rock hard abs"? You don't use a rock for a pillow, so why would you want to snuggle one? amirite?

1 11

If your muscles are hard when you're not flexing them, you might want to invest in some mandrakes and a potion book.

Muscles are soft anyways! They're only hard when you flex or work out

Because they are sexy.

@BuddyCakes Because they are sexy.

Obviously she meant to herself. Does everyone now need to include a disclaimer "in my opinion"?

@BuddyCakes Because they are sexy.

By responding with "To you, perhaps", I was essentially expressing that I disagreed.

Perhaps I should have added "In my opinion, I disagree", to make that more clear to you?

monstrositys avatar monstrosity Yeah You Are 0Reply

Because they're sexy.
I'm a straight girl. I think it has something to do with feeling like your gender. Like when you squish your boobs against his hard chest, it makes you feel feminine. Generally, girls are soft and guys are hard. Vaginas are soft. Penises are hard. Girls have a soft personality. Guys have a tougher personality. Girls are curvy. Guys are muscular. So yeah.

SuperSukhs avatar SuperSukh Yeah You Are +2Reply
@SuperSukh Because they're sexy. I'm a straight girl. I think it has something to do with feeling like your gender. Like when...

Im so glad there are still people who don't try to overturn things by virtue of the fact that the things are established.

evolution yo