+89

Something is very wrong with our society if most women are afraid to go out in public without being smothered in artificial colors and scents that cover up their natural selves, amirite?

qwerty123s avatar
3 10
The voters have decided that qwerty123 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

We shower to cover up our "natural smells". If women want to go a step further to make themselves smell nicer and feel better, I don't see how that's so wrong.

LamWins avatar LamWin No Way +6Reply

Those of you NWing: OP said 'afraid'. If a woman is using cosmetics because they make her happy, then more power to her! But many women are genuinely ashamed to go out bare faced- a mentality that is supported by our society. When people say 'a woman who wears make up is one who takes care of herself' it implies that there's something wrong or ugly about a woman in her natural state.

rowannes avatar rowanne Yeah You Are +2Reply

What's an artificial color...?

I feel bad for men! There are so many ways to trick them. Push up bras,spanx to make the butt bigger tummy smaller, extensions, makeup, even colored contacts. Nothing wrong with using any of these, but it you're to afraid to go in public without them ever, it becomes a problem.

teodora16s avatar teodora16 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@teodora16 I feel bad for men! There are so many ways to trick them. Push up bras,spanx to make the butt bigger tummy smaller...

Haha oh really? Then how come s majority of men drool when a girl has her boobs pushed up to her neck if they're smart enough to know its fake? Or say a girl has such a nice body, then when a girl tells them theyve been swimming with get and her flat stomach turned into a belly, her boobs got a lot smaller or saggy, and all the make up washed off her face. So many men say they want a nice natural girl then they go for the fake looking ones.

teodora16s avatar teodora16 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@teodora16 Haha oh really? Then how come s majority of men drool when a girl has her boobs pushed up to her neck if they're...

Just because someone knows something is fake doesn't mean that they can't enjoy how it looks

qwerty123s avatar qwerty123 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Men aren't that stupid. We know you wear makeup, put on bras, etc.
We aren't dogs. We know what's going on.

AdonisBatheuss avatar AdonisBatheus Yeah You Are -1Reply

Oh my, perfect timing, as I read this my girlfriend is screaming, "I can't go get a bag of milk because my hair isn't done right!"

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are 0Reply