+398

You would be more likely to listen to your parents/an authoritative figure if they chastised you in a calm, reasonable voice, instead of screaming like a maniac as they are prone to do, amirite?

Gambiteers avatar Life
11 5
The voters have decided that Gambiteer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Do my eyes deceive me? I can't believe one of your posts isn't a paragraph long! :P

Shuns avatar Shun Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Shun Do my eyes deceive me? I can't believe one of your posts isn't a paragraph long! :P

Lol I have an active imagination, but after my parents yelled at me for half an hour about I'm not sure what I just had to vent.

Gambiteers avatar Gambiteer Yeah You Are +1Reply

Lol, don't get me wrong, my dad is ordinarily a really great guy, but sometimes the little things (losing shit...etc) piss him off a lot, so he starts screaming at me, except he can never really think that well when he's mad...so i just listen and calmly point out the problems in his argument....which may piss him off more but it's worth it haha

aclw123s avatar aclw123 Yeah You Are +1Reply

See that's how I chastise my little sister when she's mad at me but she just gets even more pissed.