+217

It's ironic how a pepper's spiciness, a biological defense mechanism that deters predators from eating it, actually makes humans want to eat it, amirite?

Favvkess avatar
2 4
The voters have decided that Favvkes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

inb4 nacklefoodle

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Favvkes inb4 nacklefoodle

Actually, many humans as well cannot handle the spiciness of a pepper. When you say "humans" you refer to the entire world's population, but in reality a lot of people in the world would rather not eat a pepper. It's the same as me saying "All Americans are stupid", which is true, but people on this site would get offended because they think that I mean everybody in America, when I actually mean the large majority. The same goes for the phrase "All Americans stereotype Russians". Again, not all of them, but the large majority.

In conclusion, a pepper may be too spicy for someone to eat and you should word your posts better so you don't offend anybody.

I think a lot of people just pretend they like spicy things so they can feel superior.

Axolotls avatar Axolotl Yeah You Are 0Reply