+285

logic will inevitably get you nowhere in an internet argument, amirite?

Qeezs avatar Internet & Apps
3 14
The voters have decided that Qeez is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Coincidentally that is a lesson I learned through this very website.

Doesn't stop me from being an insufferable smart ass every chance I get, though.

monstrositys avatar monstrosity Yeah You Are +10Reply

The more you're a dbag, the more success you'll have in an internet argument lol

willsoswags avatar willsoswag Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1640184

This post isn't about the merits about internet arguments. The ability to care about things without critically analyzing the long term benefits it will provide you is what separates humans from lawyers.

@1640184

Yeah, I was going to argue how hyprocritical that was of you. But if someone's going to say, "Fuck god, he's not real" on the internet, obviously you're going to care showing it does have some sort of meaning to you. Sometimes internet arguments are useful as you get to see and learn a different side of the story that you might not always see in real life.

Ahh the internetz. Where Ad Hominem rules as King.

@TheShamWowGuy Ahh the internetz. Where Ad Hominem rules as King.

and ad tedium, and ad nauseum... and even ad-lib.

Qeezs avatar Qeez Yeah You Are 0Reply
@TheShamWowGuy the worst is Ad dition...

no integration is definitely the worst, followed by derivation, and than logarithms, and finally subtraction. Yay math jokes!

Qeezs avatar Qeez Yeah You Are 0Reply

Doesn't stop me getting into them though! You do occasionally find someone who'll actually debate without resulting to "lol ur gay", though. I don't get the whole stigma with arguments and everyone's total inability to tolerate anything that doesn't have five "lols" in it and is therefore "too serious dude". What's wrong with having a good old fashioned debate? I quite enjoy it!

@Doesn't stop me getting into them though! You do occasionally find someone who'll actually debate without resulting...

Nothings wrong with a good old fashioned debate, i just said logic is more of a cumbersome companion than an asset in an internet battle.

Qeezs avatar Qeez Yeah You Are 0Reply