+432

If you're taking a quiz in a magazine or something, you don't like it when you can see a commonality between all the A's, B's, etc because it starts to sway your answers, amirite?

12 3

I know, it's like "A... no, that's one of the answers that'll get me "Bad kisser!"
It's better when it's something like "For number one, A is 3 points," etc.

I always think that the teacher is trying to mess with me. I had 24 D's in a row on my Biology exam, and they were all right.

@Montana I always think that the teacher is trying to mess with me. I had 24 D's in a row on my Biology exam, and they were...

That's not really what the post is talking about. It's referring more to personality tests and the like that you'd find in a magazine, not test answers that get repeated too many times in a row.

Thatbitchs avatar Thatbitch Yeah You Are -1Reply