+165

If the world was ruled by penguins, right wing political views would never fly, amirite?

Boredofschools avatar Animals & Nature
5 8
The voters have decided that Boredofschool is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm sorry, is this supposed to be an amusing insult at conservatives? Because 1. It's not remotely funny and 2.How would left wing views fly either?

@heethebobo I'm sorry, is this supposed to be an amusing insult at conservatives? Because 1. It's not remotely funny and 2.How...

i put right wing actually not left and if they have wings then they could fly but this isnt meant to be taken literally, its just meant to be a play on words

Boredofschools avatar Boredofschool Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Boredofschool i put right wing actually not left and if they have wings then they could fly but this isnt meant to be taken...

I 100% understood what you wrote. ono smilie I don't understand why you felt the need to specify right wings, if neither right or left wings would fly.

Neither would the left wings...

If we were run by penguins we'd survive forever! Notice how nothing has ever gone wrong in Antarctica. Know why? PENGUINS. north pole? melting, Americas? war Asia? over population. Africa? starvation Europe? internal conflict Australia? .... well... hmm... but still Penguins ftw

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are 0Reply

This question is disturbing for a few reasons. First, it makes no sense. Second, the fact that it got 165 + raves as of this writing goes to show you people aren’t exactly intelligent.