+1,095

"I'm sorry ma'am, but your baby is dying and there's nothing we can do about it. UNLESS YOU GET 100,000 LIKES ON FACEBOOK WITH AN UNFORTUNATE LOOKING PICTURE OF SAID BABY, THEN WE'LL DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO SAVE THIS BABY" - a doctor somewhere apparently, amirite?

rerisenphoenixs avatar
174 5
The voters have decided that rerisenphoenix is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Damn.. I thought of this before but didn't know how to word it as an amirite. Good work, OP.

I love the ones that say, "If you don't share this, you're heartless!"

I'm cool with being heartless.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +39Reply

This is actually really funny. I'll see you on the home page :D

acisseJs avatar acisseJ Yeah You Are +23Reply

I get why people click it, but come on guys. A like is not currency.

TargetLadys avatar TargetLady Yeah You Are +19Reply

Apparently this applies to a number of various "foundations" that will only donate said amount of money if a page gets a certain number of likes. It would seem that curing cancer is only worthwhile if there's a reputable facebook page with a substantial amount of likes involved.

Glen_Coco4s avatar Glen_Coco4 Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Glen_Coco4 Apparently this applies to a number of various "foundations" that will only donate said amount of money if a page...

I don't have facebook, but I see these things on tumblr a lot. Some of them say they will donate like, five cents for every like. Some are just like "See this girl with a rare disease? She was beautiful. She's dead now, but I'm sure she would want you to reblog this for some reason. This will not make your blog ugly!"
Seriously? What good will it do? If I died in some rare way I wouldn't want it exploited like that so a bunch of teenagers can feel better about themselves.