+157

Girls: There should be a warning at steep stairs and escalators about wearing short skirts, amirite? Guys: It should remain that there is no such warning, amirite?

B10ckH34ds avatar
6 2
The voters have decided that B10ckH34d is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Why? What would it change? It's not like girls would see and realise their underwear could be seen, so they'd quickly run back and change their clothes, and return to climb the staircase safely.

@Nacklefoodle Why? What would it change? It's not like girls would see and realise their underwear could be seen, so they'd...

They'd just be aware of it. Girls tend to be extremely concerned about guys getting free 'entertainment' off them. I think they consider it theft since, for example, guys enjoy looking at girls' boobs, but girls gain nothing from it, so they find it offensive/rude/ socially unacceptable. Girls please correct me if I'm wrong. I sincerely want to know the real reason.

Anyway, my point is, it's like raising awareness. The act in itself does absolutely nothing for the cause, but it may induce other people to do something. Like maybe guys wont stare for fear of getting caught because they know the girls are aware of it. Or maybe girls will periodically look back or something.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply