+71

It would be fun to 'swim' around in and climb through a 5m deep half Olympic sized swimming pool filled with large cotton balls sealed with a thin cotton skin, amirite?

B10ckH34ds avatar
0 16
The voters have decided that B10ckH34d is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This is an oddly specific hypothetical situation...

@Encore93 This is an oddly specific hypothetical situation...

This, along with a room with tassels hanging from ceiling to floor individually (not in bunches) has been part of my dream house since I was 4. I am now 16 (just turned today) and I still want them.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Encore93 Lol it'll be pretty interesting when you invite people over for the first time.

I actually designed them as hide-and-seek rooms. Environmental changes can and will make hide-and-seek ageless.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply
@TalkingRice HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! MAY YOU SPEND AN ETERNITY IN YOUR...COTTON BALL SWIMMING POOL FETISH

... Thanks... Fetish can mean want to eat, or want to have sex with... This is kinda awkward...

@B10ckH34d ... Thanks... Fetish can mean want to eat, or want to have sex with... This is kinda awkward...

lol, to me it just means a weird hobby, but yeah... I know how you like them balls rubbing ALL OVER YOUR BODY.

@TalkingRice lol, to me it just means a weird hobby, but yeah... I know how you like them balls rubbing ALL OVER YOUR BODY.

The part I'd enjoy is that it would feel like being in a cloud (how kids perceive clouds, not the real way clouds are), and not really having an idea of where I'm going, and that it really doesn't matter, because I can just climb up and see everything whenever I want.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +1Reply

I hate the feeling of cotton balls.

This would be awful.

@ambrosia I hate the feeling of cotton balls. This would be awful.

THat's why they're sealed in a pillowcase-like thing, but without the zip or ridges.