+153

It would be interesting if, after a fatal car crash, they went into the car and calculated the exact song that was playing on the radio during the collision, amirite?

DryTurtles avatar Life
4 16
The voters have decided that DryTurtle is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That would be kind of morbid, in my opinion.

"Another One Bites The Dust".

Or "Staying Alive".

No need.. Cause it was most likely Friday by Rebecca Black

@B10ckH34d Damn. I was about to say something about Justin Bieber.

Oh, I considered saying something about him, but I think Rebecca Black is worse

@Chewbanshee Oh, I considered saying something about him, but I think Rebecca Black is worse

I dunno... maybe Beiber already maxed out my ear pain, so there's nothign for black to add to.

@B10ckH34d I dunno... maybe Beiber already maxed out my ear pain, so there's nothign for black to add to.

wow stfu guys, another "let's hate on Justin Bieber because it'll make us look cool"

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +4Reply
@TalkingRice wow stfu guys, another "let's hate on Justin Bieber because it'll make us look cool"

Yeah. Because his music is so awesome, it's not psychologically possible that there are people in this world who actually hate his music sarcasm

@B10ckH34d Yeah. Because his music is so awesome, it's not psychologically possible that there are people in this world who...

umm to be honest, he's not that bad
yeah his voice was a little "girly" but he can sing

You act as if he came into your house one night and cut off your ear.

so grow up and stop conforming to the hype of hating on him.

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +1Reply
@TalkingRice umm to be honest, he's not that bad yeah his voice was a little "girly" but he can sing You act as if he came into...

Personally, I think he could sing like any other singer if he wanted to. He's not a bad singer, I just don't like his type of singing. And i will hate on him if I so wish, because his songs do, in fact, sound somewhat ear-cutting-off-like. That is an exaggeration, but I really hate his music.

@B10ckH34d Personally, I think he could sing like any other singer if he wanted to. He's not a bad singer, I just don't like...

hey, to each their own? It's not a religion, I'm not here to convert you.

but I feel like...most of the people who hate on him for his "songs" are just using that as an excuse to justify how the vast majority used to hate on him because of how he sounded like a lil girl. how it was in, how it'd make you acceptable or cool if you did it.

Judge however/whatever you want, just be sure it is an approprimate and accurate portrayal of what you really like, not an influence from youtube's top comments about how every singer is better than Justin Bieber or of the like.

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are 0Reply
@TalkingRice hey, to each their own? It's not a religion, I'm not here to convert you. but I feel like...most of the people who...

Yeah. I was actually one of the first in school to openly show dislike for his songs. But, to be honest, Rebecca Black is worse. Fortunately, she hasn't really established a style yet, so I'm hoping that it will be at least ok when she does.

@B10ckH34d Yeah. I was actually one of the first in school to openly show dislike for his songs. But, to be honest, Rebecca...

lol, nothing to say there

she probably doesn't deserve all this attention/celebrity like status because she was found FOR being completely horrible.

@TalkingRice lol, nothing to say there she probably doesn't deserve all this attention/celebrity like status because she was...

She only got to make the vid because her parents paid a lot of money for a 'vanity music video' or something like that. If that's not the embodiment of desperation, I don't know what is.

Bad Moon Rising. YouTube video thumbnail

silvershadow6s avatar silvershadow6 Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous