+150

People say that "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" but I disagree. We would all still have one eye left. Plus, everybody would look cooler with an eye patch, amirite?

boxtops avatar
18 8
The voters have decided that boxtop is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"an eye for an eye will make the world full of pirates"

Stupid joke that doesn't make sense combined with a MLIA saying. This is a winner post for sure

@Stupid joke that doesn't make sense combined with a MLIA saying. This is a winner post for sure

Troll that likes to troll while trolling. This is a troll for sure.

boxtops avatar boxtop Yeah You Are +7Reply
@boxtop Troll that likes to troll while trolling. This is a troll for sure.

...why am I not surprised you don't even know what a troll is?

boxtops avatar boxtop Yeah You Are +1Reply

Yeah, I know we all hate mlia and all that crap, but just because they like something doesn't make it bad. If you can pull off an eyepatch, you'll look like a badass no matter what.

@MartellusBoss Yeah, I know we all hate mlia and all that crap, but just because they like something doesn't make it bad. If you...

This, and honestly, I wasn't thinking about MLIA at all when writing the post. Besides, MLIAers tend to glorify a lot of things, and if someone is stupid for liking one of those same things, we would all be idiots.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but if it's an eye for an eye, wouldn't that person give you their eye and you would give them yours so, technically, you'd still have two??

_IheartRHPSs avatar _IheartRHPS Yeah You Are -5Reply