+183

It's incredibly annoying when someone is reading aloud and makes a mistake and then proceeds to make an exaggerated noise and stick out their tongue. It only draws more attention to the fact that they misread something, amirite?

Always_Rites avatar
5 12
The voters have decided that Always_Rite is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1655626

agreed. and generally not on purpose

...I think I do that. And I'd never noticed it until now.

Sometimes I do that because it somehow straitens out my mouth and I can talk normally. If I don't I feel like I keep messing it up.

I think I involuntarily do this if I make a really embarrassing mistake o.O

livelovemusic12s avatar livelovemusic12 Yeah You Are +1Reply

I did that in world lit because there were lots of weird foreign names.

I have honestly never heard/seen someone do this before. I'm not even completely sure I know what you're talking about.

@I have honestly never heard/seen someone do this before. I'm not even completely sure I know what you're talking about.

You definitely have heard someone do it before. The post just describes it awkwardly. I had to read it a few times before I got it. But in all honesty, I'm not even sure how to word it better. I guess it's just hard to explain haha

Or sometimes they'll read something just a little off and they'll go "UGH I CAN'T READ/TALK TODAY!"

goodtimes avatar goodtime Yeah You Are 0Reply
@goodtime Or sometimes they'll read something just a little off and they'll go "UGH I CAN'T READ/TALK TODAY!"

Yeah, I do that one too. It's more a comment to myself when I've made a ton of mistakes that day.