+160

Fear really has the power to become a barrier from you doing things, but if you trust that fear is self imposed and is only an illusion then you can overcome fear and pursue things. You may succeed and fail at things in life but don't fear the chance of failure or else you will become a prisoner to the element of 'fear'. The greatest individuals of history didn't cower away from the fear of failure. They pursued things not because of the chance of failure but for the chance of succeeding. ... amirite?

CBbasketballs avatar Life
26 9
The voters have decided that CBbasketball is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Post in four words: Don't be a pussy.

@1655608

If this were a fortune cookie, I would have given lottery numbers at the end of my post.

CBbasketballs avatar CBbasketball Yeah You Are +4Reply

They only live who dare- Volatire

Fear is actually a good thing, though. If someone was fearless, it wouldn't be long before they ended up jumping off a building or getting eaten by a crocodile.

@Whacka Fear is actually a good thing, though. If someone was fearless, it wouldn't be long before they ended up jumping...

i see what your point is but I think a lot of different things factor into your examples.

CBbasketballs avatar CBbasketball Yeah You Are 0Reply

Tl;dr.