+196

If lightsabers were invented and sold to the general public, within the first day someone would kill themself while masturbating with it, amirite?

Blearslyrarers avatar
5 10
The voters have decided that Blearslyrarer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1656933

Maybe their plasma swords nicknamed lightsabers...

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1656933

Smart girl.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Who would be the dumb one to masturbate with it?! If he was that dumb then he diserved that

@blue45000 Who would be the dumb one to masturbate with it?! If he was that dumb then he diserved that

Someone invented Erotic asphyxiation, or choking yourself while you masturbate. It would not surprise me in the slightest if this were to happen.

Drewts avatar Drewt Yeah You Are +1Reply

If someone's dumb enough to spell "deserved" with an "I", then they deserve to have their penis cut off with a light saber.

I feel as though it would be a woman.

dinoroars avatar dinoroar Yeah You Are 0Reply

Why would someone do that?

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are -1Reply