+590

Everyone thinks "you only live once" is a good motto to live by, but they forget that you only die once too, amirite?

OkNows avatar
24 63
The voters have decided that OkNow is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

NOPE. I'm Hindu. You only live again.

YOLA

@Kashish NOPE. I'm Hindu. You only live again. YOLA

I'm Christian. You only live forever.

YOLF

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +39Reply
@Favvkes I'm Christian. You only live forever. YOLF

Actually you only live forever once you live an average of 60 - 80 years.

AYOLFOYLAAOSEY

I don't believe in life. You never live at all.

YNLAA

XilianEmpiress avatar XilianEmpires Yeah You Are +31Reply
@1702711

It's people like you who attract hate towards your culture... JS...

Tell that to Voldemort, Harry Potter, Buffy the Vampire slayer.. and uh... Jesus.

@Tell that to Voldemort, Harry Potter, Buffy the Vampire slayer.. and uh... Jesus.

Don't forget Goku. That guy dies like in every episode. Oh and you can't forget Kenny from South Park.

But really, I always picture YOLO meaning that you seize the moment, go out and have the time of your life. Because you know, every moment in life is precious. But I guess it's just a code phrase girls say to let everyone know they do anal.

Story time! At my school we were bubbling in AP Test score sheets. The director of our school's AP Testing told us we only needed to fill in the address area once even if we were taking multiple tests. A Junior shouted, "YOFO! You only fill once."

@acisseJ oooooh what test are you taking? I have my AP spanish exam on tuesday. Not excited.

I'm taking AP European History. :o Apparently, it can take up to 4 and a half hours. >.< Best of luck on your AP Spanish test, though!

@SemiColin Wait just one AP test?

AP stands for 'Advanced Placement', not 'arrogant prick'

@Javvie AP stands for 'Advanced Placement', not 'arrogant prick'

I'm genuinely surprised, seeing as how I know multiple people at my school who are taking 6 AP exams and it is routine to have 4 or more.

@SemiColin I'm genuinely surprised, seeing as how I know multiple people at my school who are taking 6 AP exams and it is...

At my school, you have no AP choices 9th grade, 1 in 10th grade, 4 in 11th grade, and 6 senior year. This is assuming you start your language and Geometry in 9th grade.

@SemiColin See at my school you can take as many as you want during whatever year you want

We really only have 9 choices at my school. They cut AP French this year and AP German was cut a few years ago. We only have AP Government, no AP Econ second semester. As well, we don't have AP Physics or any of that.

@We really only have 9 choices at my school. They cut AP French this year and AP German was cut a few years ago. We...

I think we offer something like 20 AP classes and a lot of kids self study for things like micro and macroeconomics, not even counting all the Chinese kids who take the AP Chinese exam.

@SemiColin I think we offer something like 20 AP classes and a lot of kids self study for things like micro and...

I feel like I picked the one school that can emphasize sports over education and still fail at both.

@SemiColin Wait just one AP test?

Considering I was forced to double up on maths and sciences my freshman and sophomore year, most classes were taught at AP levels without the actual AP title (it was a charter school), and I just transferred to my current school this year, there weren't many options for me. Also, it's AP spanish. Someone who's good at learning languages isn't necessarily good with math, science, english, or any other AP subjects.

@Favvkes http://ctrlv.in/83620

CATS AGAIN FAVVKES?
YOLO.
You obviously lack originality.

@Favvkes http://ctrlv.in/83620

cats.. you only live nine times #YOLNT

This might pick up in the drug community. "Just overdosed on pills, YODO."

Gambiteers avatar Gambiteer Yeah You Are +10Reply

What about Tupac? Oh wait it was a hologram...
What about Bowser? Oh wait he's fictional...
What about cats? They live 9 times!

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +8Reply
@I once shot a whole litter of new born cats and they al died after one hit.

Why would anyone want to hear that? Plus, they were kittens so the hadn't developed all nine lives yet.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are 0Reply

This post reminded me of this video.

@ This post reminded...

This post reminded me of this video.

@Kashish This post reminded me of this video.

This post reminded me of this video. (The first to use the phrase as a main part of a song)

Captain Jack Harkness. If you don't know who he is, look him up, prepare to be corrected..

jesus...

@1702551

wouldn't it be YODO?

My boyfriend drowned once, he was legally dead, and now he isn't. His uncle saved his life. He is living again and I don't care if you don't believe me because I know it's true.

YOBHO

You Only Break Hymens Once

@1702838

Tumblr. Always tumblr. Forever tumblr.